Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

trapping coyotes

Old 01-10-2008, 10:55 AM
Fork Horn

Default trapping coyotes

i have had my traps out for a while now and have tracks all around them but no dogs in the traps so last night i set in a trail that i know they are useing two foot holds and two snairs with in a five foot strech hope to get something in them sone
Old 01-10-2008, 01:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: trapping coyotes

Are you practicing scent control like it's a religion? If not then you'll most likely never fool one. These critters live and die by their noses.
Old 01-11-2008, 03:35 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: trapping coyotes

hey man go to google and type in coyote trapping help tips ect. BUT the 1st thing you need 2 do before you ever set a trap is to go out and buy 4 pairs of rubber gloves one for your sets and one to use while baiting. the other 2 for backups. now then you need 2 wax and dye your traps. after you do this then get your traps and go out i like to find a corner in a filed were there is a crop change. make sure your traps are beded soid as a rock if they move one lil bit the coyote is GONE. and remeber never spit touch the ground or do anything to give them an advantage. like i said for more help go to google.com and type in coyote trapping tips or coyote trapping

hope this helped