Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Reflex Grizzly?

Old 01-13-2005, 02:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Reflex Grizzly?

I am looking at picking up a bow shortly. Does anybody shoot a Reflex Grizzly? I realize its a lower/entry level bow but is this a reliable bow and decent shooter? Thanks.
Old 01-13-2005, 04:26 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Reflex Grizzly?

Terry I had the Reflex Big Horn Hunter, loved the bow. Bought the Parker Pheonix for this year and It is a fantastic shooting bow. Reflex makes great bows, reasonably priced too, how can you argue with Chuck Adams?
Old 01-13-2005, 05:07 PM

i bought one this fall and let me tell you its way better then the cheaper pse. Its very fast and hard hitter. I shot three deers with it this fall. All were pass throughs. It came dead on from the day i bought it very little tuning. Buy it, u wont be disapointed.
Old 01-13-2005, 06:02 PM

I myself just purchased one and waiting for it to arrive. I do not know why ppl call it an entry level bow its cheap in price but not cheaply made it has a respectable 305ibo a forgiving 37ata and a nice 7 3/4 brace height IMO I can shoot and kill any animal that a bowtech or mathews can kill for less than half the price.
Old 01-13-2005, 07:04 PM

If I am right its just like the Hoyt Magnatec I have this bow and love it easy to tune great to shot.
Old 01-13-2005, 07:14 PM

Well,this is my first post here. I stopped bow hunting about 1995 and decided to get back in for the coming Fall 2005 season. I am studying which bow to get and have narrowed it to a Reflex Grizzly or Buckskin. I don't consider either an entry level bow and am not hung up on brand loyalty. I tried to order on Tues. but the supplier was out so I told him to just wait and get an 05 model when they come in. Now I gotta decide which to get. I have a 27" draw and use a release. Shooting 65lbs. will be no problem for me even though I'm 55 now. Both bows look very capable to me. Everything I have read has always been positive about the Grizzly.
Old 01-13-2005, 07:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

I was looking at the Reflex Grizzly today with Terry and they look to be a pretty decent bow .The price is definetly right which included a rest,sight'sand a quiver ,Im not too sure about a Stabilizer but BassPro had Vibracheck Isolator's for about 45.00 which is half of what I paid for my Isolator.The Reflex came with a 55# to 70#draw wieght for under $400.00 .I think this was a great deal.

nubo
Old 01-13-2005, 07:51 PM

My friend shoots a Reflew Buckskin and its real fast and quiet. The only thing I don't like about it is the very small valley, I guess from the cam.5. I just so used to the bowtech I cam.
Old 01-14-2005, 07:30 AM

I bought a Reflex Excursion and its a great shooting bow. Its not quite as smooth on the draw as an LX Mathews, but for $300 +/- difference I can live with that !
Old 01-14-2005, 07:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

looking pretty good Terry ,let me know what you decide to do.

Then we'll take a day and I'll take you to the Den and we'll spend the day shooting some 3D .

nubo

Quick Reply: Reflex Grizzly?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.