Va. Hunt clubs??? >

Va. Hunt clubs???

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Va. Hunt clubs???

Old 02-20-2002, 05:52 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default Va. Hunt clubs???

I live in Fredericksburg and want to find a hunt club near me, Spottsylvania, Orange, Stafford, or Culpepper area. Do any of you know of one?

The Tazman
Old 02-20-2002, 08:25 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Va. Hunt clubs???

Taz, I wanted to take the kids camping down your way as soon as it warmed up a bit. If you don't find anything between now and then, maybe we could get together and scout at the same time (with kids). Or maybe we could go the following weekend. If you and your kids want to go and camp for the weekend, let me know. We'll probably go down to Rapidan and just hang out for a night or two. We could alway's scout any weekend. Also I have the place in Northern Neck. Let me know if your interested. Good Luck. Capt Brad.
Old 02-21-2002, 02:29 AM
Typical Buck

Taz, theres a guy in sperryville im workin with as of 18 feb, ghe told me yesterday that he was gonna offer 12 people the opportunity to hunt,fish,&camp this year for 250.00$ a person/family. Im workin right down the street from his place & i hunted there 10 yrs ago, but the man that owned it then had passed away, and just by chance i stopped in there monday mornin & this is his son who has just moved back into the area from tthe military. It was great huntin then & im sure it still is, when i find out the rest of the info i'll let ya know. Im really excited about this becaused it's a real good bear area.
Old 02-21-2002, 02:46 AM
Typical Buck

Oh & Tazman,,,lol,,,i got side tracked thinkin of the other place & forgot to tell ya bout a club i was told about last week,,,i have not looked into it yet but im gonna this week. www.nsa-inc.com &/or 703-670-9783 is the phone # Good luck

Mike
Old 02-21-2002, 09:15 AM
Boone & Crockett

Mike I sent them an email to get a new member info pack. Thanks, I will let you know.

The Tazman
Old 02-21-2002, 03:04 PM
Typical Buck

Taz, I did the sameafter seein a few of those bucks that were posted on there, looks like it might be worth while
Old 07-22-2011, 02:47 PM
Spike

Default Hunt club

There is a hunt club in Orange Va that is looking for members they have 1 farm with 7000 acres and 40 members and they hunt trophy Deer on the property
Old 07-25-2011, 06:05 AM
Fork Horn

Default 2002

Bill, you responded to a post from 2002....
Old 09-17-2011, 05:16 PM
Spike

Default Volunteer's

Hello Guy's,

I know you have the love for deer hunting, On Tuesday, November 15, 2011. Virginia Wheelin’ Sportsmen is hosting a Deer Hunt at Lake Anna State Park for people with disabilities. I am helping to organize this hunt for the Second year. Last Year we had the Fredericksburg Area NWTF Chapter volunteer for this hunt, this year they are not available for this hunt. We are planning to have around 10 to 12 hunters, last year we did have 12 hunters. I am reaching out to you to ask if you would volunteer to assist these hunter’s to get to their blinds, some hunter’s may need assistant’s getting set up once in the blinds (this could be helping to load and unload their muzzleloader and set it up in a Gun Rest) We also need volunteer’s to recover any deer’s that may be harvest and field dress the Deer.)
If you can take some time from your deer hunting and Volunteer your time for this hunt to assist these people with disabilities, so they can enjoy the great outdoors and deer hunting. Please let me know as soon as you can and I will get you signup. If you know of anyone else that would be interested in Volunteering please let me know.
Thank you,
Keith
Old 09-20-2011, 11:38 AM
Spike

Keith,

Shoot me a PM with the info about the disabled hunt. I am not sure of my schedule yet. But I am interested in bringing my boys and helping out.

Quick Reply: Va. Hunt clubs???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.