Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
sportsmens flea market >

sportsmens flea market

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

sportsmens flea market

Old 01-13-2018, 09:27 AM
Typical Buck

Default sportsmens flea market

hope this is the right place to place this post. our sportsmens club is going to hold a sportsmens flea market on March 17. for those in western and central Pa. and eastern Ohio that might be interested in attending or renting a table, we are trying to get the word out. our club is located in southern Armstrong county near the town of Avonmore, Pa. there is to be no regular flea market stuff. only stuff pertaining to hunting, fishing, reloading, and such. tables are $20. PM me if anyone is interested for more information. thanks. Mr. Slim
Old 02-07-2018, 04:06 AM
Typical Buck

mr.slim what club do you belong to & i'm going to try to make it to that flea market . where is being held at ? thanks
tom
Old 02-07-2018, 07:11 AM
Typical Buck

tom, its the Kiski Twp Sportsmen club. the one going toward the kool kone on the other side of Maysville. hope to see you there if you make it. its been a long while since ive seen you.
Old 02-07-2018, 11:04 AM
Typical Buck

thanks mr. slim when i lived in pa i always like that club. we had many a family reunions there . especially the allissippis reunion. i would of joined that club except i moved back in 1977.got to see what my work shcudule is for that week end.who's president in that club . used to be donny morgan a long time ago.
Old 02-07-2018, 08:17 PM
Typical Buck

the president of the club is a guy from Vandergrift now. don morgan is getting up in age and doesnt make to the club a lot. he should be close to 86 years old. ive belonged to that club since i was 13. they are trying to put in a long range target range. 800 to 1000 yards if possible. have to wait and see.
Old 02-08-2018, 03:43 AM
Typical Buck

would be nice to have a long range target area. myself i belong to a club out here called beaver creek sportsman club.i think every hunter/ fisherman should belong to a club.
Old 02-09-2018, 08:08 PM
Typical Buck

tom, ive belonged to that club for almost 50 years. joined when i was 13 years old. there were a bunch of us from the lower end of town that joined at the same time. im a senior member now.
Old 02-10-2018, 02:44 AM
Typical Buck

thats great . pays to belong to a spotsman club. i belong to beaver creek sportsman club in russia twp. been there 15 yrs & with 20 years there & my age over 60 ( soon ) i will be a lifetime member around 64 . will be here before you know it. i think the buffalini's boys belong to that club
Old 02-10-2018, 03:35 PM
Typical Buck

not sure if the Bufalini's still belong. havent seen any of them a meetings. allan is the only one i see once in a while. bruce lives in Indiana, Pa. Allan and Randy both live in Avonmore. not sure where Danny is. Harry is still in town too. i remember when all of us used to hunt rabbits over on substation road. the Sinclairs, Bufalinis, and Shaffers. that was one crazy bunch.
Old 02-11-2018, 03:21 AM
Typical Buck

those were the good old days that was the beginning of my hunting career. will never forget those days . good times with great friends.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.