Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Scopes and Sights
Leupold Customer Service >

Leupold Customer Service

Community
Scopes and Sights Discuss firearm scopes, sights and related accessories here.

Leupold Customer Service

Old 01-02-2017, 12:18 PM
Spike

Default Leupold Customer Service

Probably won't surprise many, but I just have to give kudos to Leupold customer service (again). While hunting in late November, I took a fall on the rocks and the scope on my rifle (VX2 3-9 w/CDS) was the first thing to hit the rocks. The objective bell was bent was the only obvious damage. I switched rifles the next day and packed up the bent scope for a ride back to Leupold. I put wrote on the service request exactly what happened and expected to pay for repairs.

The scope arrived last week, postage paid, with a note of repairs and an invoice for $0.00.

I'm a regular customer of Leupold with scope purchases and occasional custom work over the past 30 years, (only a single warranty need) but still...

That's just crazy good service.
Old 01-02-2017, 12:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Doesn't surprise me at all and that's one of the main reasons that I have only one rifle in my safes that doesn't have a Leupold on it.
Old 01-02-2017, 01:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

That's how you make a "customer" for life !

I wish other companies would understand that's how it works !!?!?

BTW - I am a Burris guy
Old 01-02-2017, 01:04 PM
Banned

yep.leupold is a stand up company and they sell quality products for a reasonable price . they have been faithful to me so I am faithful to them.
Old 01-02-2017, 01:12 PM
Boone & Crockett

Leupold and Redfield are made by the same Company now, since 2008.
Old 01-03-2017, 02:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yup they seem to treat customers right!
Old 01-03-2017, 03:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

I only have two Leupold products, have only had to contact them once for some info. They looked it up for me while I was on the phone. Great products and service.
Old 01-03-2017, 05:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

I've been using Leupolds for more than 30 years and this is one of the reasons. What few problems I have had were taken care of immediately and there has never been a charge. They stand by their product and they make a very good product to begin with.
Old 02-17-2017, 06:41 AM
BTM
Fork Horn

Once I slipped, fell, and the rifle no longer would hit within the scope's field of view. Sent it back to Leupold. They checked it out and said it was fine, so I took a second look at the rifle. The barrel was bent! (Doh!)

Other than a .22 plinker, any time I buy a rifle I also buy a Leupold. Great outfit.
Old 02-17-2017, 04:56 PM
Fork Horn

Agreed I just sent my binos in for repair; they have great customer service and stand by their products.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.