Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Colorado Rifle Elk Hunts - 2013 >

Colorado Rifle Elk Hunts - 2013

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Colorado Rifle Elk Hunts - 2013

Old 12-08-2012, 07:02 PM
Typical Buck

Default Colorado Rifle Elk Hunts - 2013

I have a few spots for a fantastic fully guided, all inclusive hunt in northwest Colorado. This hunt will take place on thousands of acres of private property and is absolutely loaded with elk. It is not uncommon to see 100-200 elk a day on this hunt and we have experienced a success rate of 85% or better year after year on very nice 5x5 and 6x6 Colorado bulls. We incorporate horseback on this hunt, returning to a beautiful lodge after your hunt for incredible meals, hot shower and lots of laughs. We have hunts available during all 4 of Colorado rifle elk seasons. Cost is 4400.00 per person plus the cost of the tag. Tags are available over the counter for the 2nd and 3rd rifle season with the 1st and 4th by draw, but very easy to draw tag. This hunt fills up quick, so if you are looking for a quality rifle elk hunt for 2013, check this hunt out and give me a call or drop me an email right away for additional information and references. Excellent rifle elk hunt with that western flair, with the comforts of home and some of the best elk hunting in the west.

Dennis Hurrell
Colorado Outdoor Adventures
719-232-0085
[email protected]