Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
What do you all think about synthetic deer scents? >

What do you all think about synthetic deer scents?

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

What do you all think about synthetic deer scents?

Old 08-28-2011, 06:59 PM
Spike

Post What do you all think about synthetic deer scents?

I'm curious to know what you the hunter think about synthetic deer attractants (scents)? How many of you all use actual deer urine? Which one gets the results? There's sooo many out there right.....well I have a new synthetic deer scent that my brother-in-law and I have made that is now available to the public. The proof is in the pics! I would like to introduce to you our product (BUCK WILD SYNTHETICS)...we may be new, but after 6 years of field testing we have results! Our company is in WV and is family owned and operated. Your success stories & pics are our success stories. So check out our website or visit facebook and let us know what you think. If you are interested please feel free to contact us either on our site @ WWW.BUCKWILDSYNTHETICS.COM, facebook, or email us @ [email protected]. Another way you can make a purchase is by www.Amazon.com. I look forward on hearing what you all think about our product and how you feel about using synthetic deer scents.

Thanks for your comments!
Buck Wild Synthetics
Brad & Josh
Old 08-28-2011, 07:13 PM
Spike

:-/.. Some quick insert advertising?

I'd always prefer using real scents vs synthetic.
Old 08-29-2011, 08:10 PM
Fork Horn

If they work - fine, if not - use something - anything else. I've with been Wildlife Research Centers.

Last edited by trmichels; 08-30-2011 at 07:13 AM.