Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 SkyOptics.com >

SkyOptics.com

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

SkyOptics.com

Old 05-05-2003, 05:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default SkyOptics.com

Anyone order from these guys? I' m in the market for a Leupold Vari-X III 4.5-14x50 scope and they have it for $530. Best price I' ve found. Just looking for feedback on how they are for shipping/warranty/price etc.

Thanks!

---Added----
http://www.skyoptics.com
Old 05-05-2003, 06:19 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: SkyOptics.com

although i have never ordered anything from them,they do have great prices and they are an authorized baush & lomb(bushnell) internet dealer.this fact should mean there not a fly by night outfit.i,m also looking to buy a scope(when i have the money)and they have the cheapest price i have found.i will be watching this thread,thanks for posting it.
Old 05-05-2003, 07:03 PM

D & R sports has one for $495. I believe its WWW.DNRSPORTS.COM
Old 05-05-2003, 10:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

www.riflescopes.com has it for $5.00 cheaper than sky optics (for what it' s worth). Good luck.
Old 05-05-2003, 10:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Any and all replies are appreciated. I just want to get the best deal from a good company. Thanks all.

Any thoughts on the illuminated reticle version? With hunting at first/last light and in the heavy timber might come in handy. I' m toying with the idea of getting one.
Old 05-28-2003, 06:57 PM

try www.dnrsports.com they are the cheapest place around for scopes.....ps checked on that scope 495.00 i told you they were cheap
Old 05-28-2003, 09:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Way ahead of you painless. My new Zeiss arrived on Friday from them. Definatly great prices for great products. I get the impression they are very over loaded though as talking on the phone with them was somewhat hostile at times. Kim was very good but the gentleman I talked with was rather short and not terribly helpful when I requested tracking numbers (which I never got).

But, scope arrived fine so no worries.
Old 06-01-2003, 01:48 PM

I bought a Leupold 2 years ago from them. I had no problems at all. Fast shipping and good service.

Mike