Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
 2003 PSE Triton for sale >

2003 PSE Triton for sale

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

2003 PSE Triton for sale

Old 12-25-2007, 11:04 AM

Default 2003 PSE Triton for sale

[hr]

I have for sale a 2003 PSE Triton 60-70 lbs. currently set at 27" but fully adjustable with modules found at any pro shop. It has the Centerfire One-Cam. IBO 305fps. The bow is in great condition. Since I have had it, it has not been out of the hard case except for me to shoot it. Brand new set of Orange and Blue bucknasty strings and cables with orange Halo serving. Only blemishes on the bow are a couple of rubs on tob limb where it hung in the bow hanger during hunts and the usual marks where rest rest and sight were mounted. Does not affect performance whatsoever. Included in the deal is a 2 prong rest and PSE 3 pin sight. Price is $280 TYD OBO.

The pic included is an older pic but the strings are the same color with Orange Halo serving and have had no more than 100 shots on them. Nothing in that pic is included and I will ship the 3 pin sight seperate. The prong rest is installed but will need adjusting. U will need sight screws for the sight. Peep not included. I will install a set of string leeches if you want them. Thanks for looking. If interested shoot me a pm or give me a call at (843)-615-0046. Please forgive me if I don't get back to you through pms in a decent time because I work a hour away from home and leave early in the morning and dont get back till late in the evening. Thanks for your interest. Open to all offers and might could work a trade.
Robbie

[/align][/align]