Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

used tampons???

Old 10-31-2006, 10:14 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: used tampons???

WOW!!!! This is the sickest thing i have ever heard.....I think a LOT less of anyone who would lower themselves to using this tactic.....that being said it has also been very interesting to read everyones responses.
Old 10-31-2006, 10:20 AM
Typical Buck

buck hunting girl i think you're reffering to earning your " red wings"
Old 10-31-2006, 10:23 AM
Typical Buck

I've never heard of getting your red wings.
You've never heard the phrase "getting your red wings?" That's the only phraseI've heard describing it!!

WOOOOOOOOWWW!!! I have went from dry heaving my guts out to laughing hysterically and rolling all over the living room floor reading this forum!!!! Picture this...I'm laughing until I'm crying and rolling on the floor and I look up and my rat terrier is just staring at me with her head cocked sideways!!??!!??

First of all...Disgusting, don't know if it works, don't care if it works, wouldn't try it if it was the last choice on earth. I mean who on earth could possibly need to shoot a deer THAT BAD??I can save you the embarrasmentof your hunting buddy spotting you placing one in a tree near your stand and I'll just let you hunt with me to kill a deer.

I don't know what to do next, go throw up or just continue laughing out loud!! I'll decide after I read the next post!?!
Old 10-31-2006, 10:39 AM

Your right this tactic is not for just your average knee booter wanna be deer slayers,,Its for the go getem ,kill em put in the truck, moose headed ,drop tine ,wytussy mule deer killers club ..So if your just one of those guys that go out to the deer lease on opening morning and set in a box blind and shoot a 2 and half year old deer and call yourself buckmaster ,you probably should nt try this.
Old 10-31-2006, 10:57 AM

reminds me of a girl I knew when I was in highschool. After talking about hunting with her for a few weeks she finally confided in me that her dad had her pee in a jar during that time of the month and he would put it out around his stand. At the time I saw the whole point in it and figured it would probably work but theidea/ethics behind this guy asking his littlegirl to pee in a jar for daddy seemed kinda off to me. I would rather buy a bottle of tinks. I can afford the extra couple of dollars for store bought deerpeewith out having to resort to asking for used tampons or peeing in a bottle. What is the point? Do yall just not have faith in store bought lures or do you think that they cost too much? I do beleave they work just seems like the "juice isnt worth the squeeze."But to every man/woman his own I suppose. Good luck either way.
Old 10-31-2006, 11:19 AM
Typical Buck

thats something that I will not be trying. doesnt sound..... worth it?
Old 10-31-2006, 11:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

My aunt Flo kills big bucks every year[8D]
Old 10-31-2006, 12:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

Man, what a bunch of sissy ninny boys we have here.

You all go out and kill a deer and don't mind one bit cutting out the guts, the bladder, intestines, anus, and all the bloody mess associated with that but a tampon with a little blood on it that you don't even have to touch in order to use it you are all disgusted by and afraid of ???????

Most of the males here are old enough to have had sex and many have kids so most have been to the same place the tampon came from and we all have had blood on our hands so what's sooooo bad about a tampon? I don't get it.

I have heard of this trick several times by several different people and all say that it does work.
Old 10-31-2006, 12:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

bigbulls, you seem aweful logical and make a lot of sense, but it still gives me the willies just thinking about it!!![:'(]
Old 10-31-2006, 12:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

lol...like I said, the 5th is rolling around and I am available to sit with you to "lure" in the big bucks. $10.00 an hour! lol

Quick Reply: used tampons???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.