Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Make your own  Gun Cabinet >

Make your own Gun Cabinet

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Make your own Gun Cabinet

Old 01-28-2006, 12:56 PM

Default Make your own Gun Cabinet

Anyone on here have any plans for making your own gun cabinet? I really want to make me one and have all the tools but would like to go off of some plans.

Post some pics if you have made one!
Old 01-28-2006, 02:02 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Make your own Gun Cabinet

Try http://www.popularmechanics.com/home_improvement/furniture/1273026.html
Old 01-28-2006, 02:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

im makin one in a woodworking class for school and made all the plans myself(along with my dads help of course). just went off of the guns i have.
Old 01-28-2006, 04:14 PM

thanks
Old 01-29-2006, 05:50 PM
Typical Buck

Im in the middle of making my own gun cabnet that I started 2 years ago(I havent worked on it in over a year) fits seven guns and has an ammo cabnet undernieth, wich hides my wifes langerie, but anyways, it has frnch doors for both compartments and has lab heads cut into the doors finished with tinted glass and a nice 45 degree router around the edges if you are interested E-mail me and I will take some pics and write up some plans for you
Old 01-29-2006, 05:51 PM
Typical Buck

or i can sell it to you make offer
Old 01-30-2006, 11:11 AM
Fork Horn

I'm in the process now of making a 16 gun cabinet, really noset plans just what I drew out on paper. Work with a few guys that own a sawmill they are supplying me with all the red oak I need.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:37 PM

Yeah I went to the Minknights yesterday and got some first grade red cedar. I decided to just draw it out how I wanted it and start from there. So far I am please. I will post pics when I am done.

Thanks for you all's help for sure
Old 01-30-2006, 02:14 PM

I saw 1 that a guy was making that had a lazy susan kind of set up in it. It held, I think a dozen guns. You rotated the "lazy susan" thing in the center from the outside so that you could see all of the guns without opening the cabinet. It was really cool, I have been thinking about building one myself if the wife would only let me have another cabinet in the house.
Old 02-03-2006, 07:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: northstar9126

I saw 1 that a guy was making that had a lazy susan kind of set up in it. It held, I think a dozen guns. You rotated the "lazy susan" thing in the center from the outside so that you could see all of the guns without opening the cabinet. It was really cool, I have been thinking about building one myself if the wife would only let me have another cabinet in the house.
This kind can be made with a triangular footp[rint that occupies a small corner space in your room, takes up little space for the number of guns it will store, and gives you instant access to any gun in it, without impingining on the space of any of the others!!

Quick Reply: Make your own Gun Cabinet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.