Community
Scopes and Sights Discuss firearm scopes, sights and related accessories here.

Natchez scopes

Old 11-16-2014, 04:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Natchez scopes

I was looking at Natchez and noticed that they had a Millet 4-16-50mm tactical scope. Illum Reticle, Side focus. Does/have anyone bought a scope from Natchez and what experience have you had with it, positive or negative. Thanks. I am thinking about putting it on a Custom AR 6.8 SPC.
Old 11-19-2014, 05:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Natchez is a top notch supply house. I've only bought one scope there over the years, but I've bought alot of supplies there over the years.
Old 11-19-2014, 06:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

Buy from a company the has been around for a long time.

Expect them to be around for a long time to come.
Old 11-20-2014, 07:07 AM
Spike

I don't think Natchez makes scopes, they are just a supply house. It should say what brand the scope is. I've bought a scope and a rangefinder from them, no troubles with either.
Old 11-20-2014, 02:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

I know natchez does not make scopes!! I said in the beginning posting that it was a Millett scope and that they were selling it. I have never owned nor used a Millett scope and was wanting information from people who have is what I was asking for. I have bought other loading stuff from Natchez before and agree that they are a great place to buy from!!!
Old 11-21-2014, 09:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by SecondChance
I know natchez does not make scopes!! I said in the beginning posting that it was a Millett scope and that they were selling it. I have never owned nor used a Millett scope and was wanting information from people who have is what I was asking for. I have bought other loading stuff from Natchez before and agree that they are a great place to buy from!!!
I think your original post was worded so that it was a little misleading. It sounded like you were asking about how was Natchez to deal with, not requesting info about the particular scope you are looking at.

That said, I've heard some good things about Millett scopes, but don't personally know anyone that has one to give your first hand info.
Old 11-22-2014, 01:07 PM
Spike

In the last 5 years, guess I've bought well over12 scopes from Natchez. Generally I buy close out specials, discontinued models and etc. Have found Natchez a good place to do business. No complaints about service. Only complaint I have is their shipping fee...somewhere around $14 for me, here in Texas. But, when I've shopped elsewhere for the same scope I'm buying, I've always found their price so low, even with their added shipping cost, still a better buy than anyone else with the scope to sell.
Old 11-27-2014, 09:38 AM
Spike

My mistake, I did think you were asking about how Natchez was to deal with. As for a Millet scope, no idea, never heard of them. The price tag will tell you a lot, if it is in there with other brands that are known to make decent scopes, then it probably has some quality as well...but I would look into some reviews and also on how their customer service is too. Hope this is some help.
Old 11-29-2014, 03:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, I got the scope from Natchez, A Millett 4x16x50mm, 30mm tube with Illum reticle, side focus, covers and sunshade. Ordered on a Monday, was on my doorstep by Thursday. Mounted and bore sighted my basement. Took to range and performed the box with great success!!! Focus was great. Target turrets performed very well. Clicks were quite audible and easily felt. Illumination was very nice for it has multiple settings and one just for Night use.

Only down side I have seen so far is that it was rather larger than I anticipated for my AR. But so far, I am VERY happy with it!!! I as well bought the Burris AR-P.E.P.R rings. Love them as well!!!!
Old 12-08-2014, 04:26 AM
Typical Buck

I was looking at the Refurbished scopes from Natchez anyone buy any of those?? Or are they not worth the savings

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.