Community
Scopes and Sights Discuss firearm scopes, sights and related accessories here.

Natchez scopes

Old 04-01-2015, 09:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Read through the subsequent posts. I don't have an opinion on a Millet scope other than I wouldn't spend money on one personally. There are Weaver and Nitrex scopes at Natchez that I would buy however. I have a 2.8-10X 44mm Weaver 40/44 that has given me good service. I think I paid $100 for that one. I have heard good things about the Nitrex also.
Old 04-01-2015, 12:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by GRIZZLYMAN
Go look at the OP's original question. It was about Natchez not Millet.

Grizz,

Natchez is as good as any place to buy a scope, given that they around long enough to back-up your purchase.

However I still question the price value of Millet scopes with so many other options available now a days.

Last edited by Sheridan; 04-01-2015 at 12:16 PM.
Old 04-02-2015, 05:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Sheridan
Grizz,

Natchez is as good as any place to buy a scope, given that they around long enough to back-up your purchase.

However I still question the price value of Millet scopes with so many other options available now a days.
I understand. Natchez has some good clearance prices on some name brand scopes. Millet is a big question mark for me. Others like Bushnell, Weaver, Burris, etc... aren't.
Old 04-25-2015, 06:34 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by GRIZZLYMAN
I understand. Natchez has some good clearance prices on some name brand scopes. Millet is a big question mark for me. Others like Bushnell, Weaver, Burris, etc... aren't.
Natchez is a great retailer. I've purchased from them for years with no issues. They have some real deals on scopes occasionally.

As far as Millet scopes go, I've owned a few. They are on par with middle-of-the-road Bushnells. Millet is owned by Vista Outdoor Inc. The holding company for 33 outdoor brands, including Federal, Bushnell, Speer, Weaver, Hoppes, CCI and many more. I've never had an issue with a Millet scope, but that is based on a very small sample size.

I prefer Leupold personally.