Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Scopes and Sights
Tasco World Class Scope >

Tasco World Class Scope

Community
Scopes and Sights Discuss firearm scopes, sights and related accessories here.

Tasco World Class Scope

Old 10-01-2014, 06:28 PM
Typical Buck

Default Tasco World Class Scope

What do yall think of the Tasco World Class Scope? I know its not the best but for the money I think its pretty good. Opinions? Thanks!
Old 10-02-2014, 07:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

The only thing worse than Trashco is Simmons! For a few $$$ more you can get a lot better scope! Nikon, Luepy or even a Bushnell.
Old 10-02-2014, 08:53 AM
Typical Buck

Dont know about the new tasco world class but the older ones were descent scopes got two one on a rem 788 in 222 that's been on their for over 30 years and one on a savage 24 20 ga/22 mag since the late 60s early 70s. One problem with the one on the savage fogged up inches about 25 years ago sended it back and they fixed it. Never a problem again. They are on guns that are used a lot and hold up.
Old 10-02-2014, 04:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

My first Tasco did good for about 4 years. When it did break, it did it at the range and thankfully not on a hunt. They did replace it in about 3 months, but the replacement wouldn't hold zero from the start. As far as the Simmons, it broke within a couple of seasons and to make it worse, it took me several attempts to even speak to a live person on the phone! Get the best you can afford! Good glass is worth the money.
Old 10-03-2014, 03:51 AM
Spike

Don't go cheap on your optics. It's really worth spending a little more for a decent scope. Nikon, Leupold, Vortex, and Burris all make good affordable scopes.
Old 10-03-2014, 04:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by T.C_Hunter
Don't go cheap on your optics. It's really worth spending a little more for a decent scope. Nikon, Leupold, Vortex, and Burris all make good affordable scopes.
Nice line-up of scopes: I would add Bushnell and certainly there are a few others.

Buy it once.........................

Get a lifetime warranty !!!
Old 10-03-2014, 10:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Japan manufactured ( older ) Tasco scopes are quite good.
Old 10-04-2014, 03:31 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Tundra10
Japan manufactured ( older ) Tasco scopes are quite good.
Yes they were. I have one of the old ones. When I'm having issues and want to determine if it's scope related, I put on that old Tasco. These days its purely used as a backup or testing scope. Optically, it isn't as clear or bright as my Leupys, Zeiss or Nikons but it sure as hell holds its zero.
Old 10-07-2014, 01:31 PM
Fork Horn

What do yall think of the Tasco World Class Scope? I know its not the best but for the money I think its pretty good.
If you think they are pretty good, then stick with them. I will not have any hunt rely on a $50 Chinese made POS. The older Japanese Tasco's were good scopes, but I don't think they were labeled World Class like the new ones.
Old 10-07-2014, 05:54 PM
Typical Buck

The tasco world class's I have or over 30 years old pushing 40 and are labeled world class. At one time the world class series were the top.of the line tasco. Don't know about the newer ones but the older ones were.descent scopes for the money.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.