Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Scopes and Sights
Bushnell banner scopes? >

Bushnell banner scopes?

Community
Scopes and Sights Discuss firearm scopes, sights and related accessories here.

Bushnell banner scopes?

Old 06-03-2010, 09:32 AM
Typical Buck

Default Bushnell banner scopes?

Like to here what you guys think on the new banners made by bushnell seem they are coming out of China now?
I like to ask are the bushnell lines of rifle scope all are made in China
I have a new banner with BDC was thinking in mounting it on a 243 cal. but the China part got me thinking how good are they.
Old 06-03-2010, 03:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

i once was a big supporter of the banner series. i bought 3 more CHINESE MADE recently. one had the crosshairs spinning inside after every shot. another aint holding zero. i sent one in for repair and they said it got lost. I AM NOW AND NOT EVERY BUYING A BUSHNELL BANNER OR ANY OTHER BUSHNELL AGAIN!. there CUSTOMER SERVICE STINKS and DID I SAY THEY STINK ive been a big supporter of them but no longer. its better to save for a vari x II leupold. if you search enough you can still get them used in great condition for 150-200$. its MONEY WELL SPENT. Recently i sent them a fixed power M8 4x scope i got off ebay for 85$ . they polished the lenses,checked the guts and knocked out a dent on the eye piece. they sent it back in a better box than i sent them in about 2 weeks. they did this all and sent it back UPS shipping FREE!!!! NOW THATS SERVICE

Last edited by liquidorange; 06-03-2010 at 03:05 PM.
Old 06-03-2010, 03:17 PM
Typical Buck

This may alter a decision that I am currently in the middle of making...

rw
Old 06-04-2010, 04:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

IMO, they aren't anything to brag about. I'd not get a Chinese made Banner.
Old 06-04-2010, 07:19 AM
Spike

Default bushnell banner

I just sent 3 scopes back \TO bushnell-tasco ,they replaced the bushnell with banner dusk till dawn no problem, tasco replaced TWO 3-9-40 no problem they paid S&h for me, U got me wondering THEY REPLACED THEM TO EASY. WEAVER will not replce if older than 2001, have to send tusla ok ,rebuild only 75.00 each 15.00 S&h with rebult one yr warrenty only .
Old 06-04-2010, 10:15 AM
Spike

I have had a Banner on my 270 for about 10 years and it is as good as the day I bought it. It's clear and works great. It has gone through regular huting abuse and still is great. I am looking at buying another, regardless if they are made in China, look at how many everyday products are made their that we use. Plus if it does not hold to your standards, the warranty is always a plus. As far as the Banner scopes go, I would vote yes for them.

HuntinGuy