logo

Go Back   HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Religion

Religion Discuss how your religious views affect your hunting lifestyle. All religions are welcome to post.

Old 03-02-2010, 03:45 PM   #31
Banned

If a false, or erroneous teaching is promoted publicly, should it not be corrected publicly? The only way to correct it otherwise would be to send a PM to everyone who has seen, read, heard, or otherwise been exposed to the error. This is saying that I have a license to spread errors publicly, but no one has the right to expose my error and correct it. It says, no one has the right to pull a brother or sister fron

Snooky,

I have forgiven you of your condescending remarks.

reply;
I guess one can call truth anything he wants, if God allows it.
I marvel that some are so easily offended, seeing the scripture states, "great peace have they that love thy law and nothing shall offend them", it is time to be strong in The Lord and in the power of his might.
Old 03-02-2010, 04:15 PM   #32
Nontypical Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Conservatism View Post
I am glad to hear that there are those who think they are without sin.

Feel free to throw the first stone at the rest of us!
When have I looked down on anyone! I didnt judge anyone! I only encouraged chuck! Then I was called a hypocrit. I stated truthful scripture that states if you stay in your sin you will perish. The point is to show the truth and encourage others to press on towards the goal. I was the one attacked with the legallism bull and you threw the first stone. What I believe doenst involve my own power but by the strength given by God. Its only done through him. Its far from legallism. The truth will put a person in a corner and make them feel real uncomfortable. Then they lash out because they dont know what else to do. If you dont believe that then read what the pharisees did to Jesus. This is truth! Jesus died to destroy the work of the devil. How did he do this? By dying and providing a way out of sin and a way of santification. He didnt die so a bunch of whitewashed tombs could stumble around.
1Jo 3:8He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work. Satan wants to destroy Gods people by keeping them chained in sin. If the Son of God appeared to destroy that work he made a way out.
1Jo 3:9No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God. After the son of God appeard to destroy the work of the devil the next vs. says no one who is born of God will continue to sin. This is the person who has been obedient and humbled themselves to the word of God and been set free. They have took advantage of the death of Christ and found life!1Jo 3:10This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not a child of God; nor is anyone who does not love his brother.
Doesnt get any clearer than this. If you hear the truth, dont repent and practice righteousness you are of the devil. If you cause your friends around you to sin you dont love your brother.
I judge no man. But if I see someone teaching doctrine that is not sound I will speak. If it makes them feel ashamed then good. Hopefully they will repent and live for God in the truth.
Old 03-02-2010, 04:26 PM   #33
Nontypical Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooky View Post
If a false, or erroneous teaching is promoted publicly, should it not be corrected publicly? The only way to correct it otherwise would be to send a PM to everyone who has seen, read, heard, or otherwise been exposed to the error. This is saying that I have a license to spread errors publicly, but no one has the right to expose my error and correct it. It says, no one has the right to pull a brother or sister fron

Snooky,

I have forgiven you of your condescending remarks.

reply;
I guess one can call truth anything he wants, if God allows it.
I marvel that some are so easily offended, seeing the scripture states, "great peace have they that love thy law and nothing shall offend them", it is time to be strong in The Lord and in the power of his might.
1Ti 5:20Those who sin are to be rebuked publicly, so that the others may take warning.
Old 03-02-2010, 04:41 PM   #34
Dominant Buck

Feel free to throw the first stone at the rest of us!

Amen Rich..
Old 03-02-2010, 05:05 PM   #35
Banned

What one thinks means little. Faith in God means everything. Without faith it is impossible to please him. Faith in God comes from hearing the word. Those who hear and believe the word of Truth will testify that Jesus came to save sinners, not to leave them unsaved. Jesus said, "I am come that you might have life, and that more abundantly". The word is life to those that find it. Those that do nor find the words of life, remain dead in trespasses and sins.
You folks can point the finger, scoff, and ridicule, but the word of God endureth forever. I know you are not mad at one who has been set free by the Grace of his God, you are really mad because you have failed to enter into the rest that God has provided through the death, burial, and ressurection of the Lamb that taketh away the sins of the world.
Don't stand in the door and refuse to enter in, and please don't be guilty of hindering others who would enter in if unhindered by your unbelief in the promises of God.
Bro Ray has given enough scriptures to choke the devils of hell, and Gods word is yea, and amen. If you havn't reached his level, don't be guilty of trying to tear him down, rather be man enough to climb a little higher, just perhaps you will find something that you have been missing.
Old 03-03-2010, 09:55 AM   #36
Fork Horn

Snooky said: Bro Ray has given enough scriptures to choke the devils of hell, and Gods word is yea, and amen. If you havn't reached his level, don't be guilty of trying to tear him down, rather be man enough to climb a little higher, just perhaps you will find something that you have been missing.

But has yet to tell someone how to be saved. Makes one wonder if he knows.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:46 AM   #37
Nontypical Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFC Retired View Post
Snooky said: Bro Ray has given enough scriptures to choke the devils of hell, and Gods word is yea, and amen. If you havn't reached his level, don't be guilty of trying to tear him down, rather be man enough to climb a little higher, just perhaps you will find something that you have been missing.

But has yet to tell someone how to be saved. Makes one wonder if he knows.
Sarge! I was wondering if you had been on vacation or something! Hope all is good for you!
On another note! You can bet your berries I know and have posted it on here before. You just dont accept it because its foolishness to you and you are happy living in sin!
Mat 10:17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;
Mat 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all [men] for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved. You see you hate me because of the name of Jesus! I do things in truth of the word which is doing it in the name of Jesus. Jesus is the Word. To be saved you first have to understand what being saved is! Being saved is not easy as seen above. A person must endureth! If it is as easy and saying I believe in Jesus and thats it you dont have to endure anything! If you are saved you have been delievered and preserved! To be saved you go through a process that involves much suffering. Did Jesus suffer? Since he suffered are we to arm ourselves with the same attitude? When you are delivered what is it from?
Saved
'sozo' is the verb...the action word; we also have the noun to deal with, but since you know it has to do with being delivered, being healed, you will not be surprised to realize that soteria, in the Greek, and yeshua in the Hebrew are translated to 'salvation', 'health', and 'deliverance'. The Hebrew word yasha (the verb and equivalent to sozo in the Greek) is translated the same way: 'save', 'saved', 'help', 'deliver', 'preserve', and so forth.
Jhn 8:34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
Jhn 8:35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: [but] the Son abideth ever.
Jhn 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
Jhn 8:37I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
Jhn 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
Jhn 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? [even] because ye cannot hear my word.
Jhn 8:44 Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Jhn 8:45 And because I tell [you] the truth, ye believe me not. The Pharisees knew the words of the scripture better than anyone. They didnt know the truth of the scripture. They didnt know Jesus! They didnt know god! I would be more than happy to post another writing on how to be saved!
Old 03-03-2010, 10:59 AM   #38
Fork Horn

Well, you didn't tell me in all that posting, so lets hear it.

How is one saved according to you?
Old 03-03-2010, 12:35 PM   #39
Nontypical Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFC Retired View Post
Well, you didn't tell me in all that posting, so lets hear it.

How is one saved according to you?
I will put it all together but it will take me some time. I have to go to work for several hours so it may be late tonight or tomorrow. It wont be according to me though. It will be according to the Word!
Old 03-03-2010, 12:57 PM   #40
Fork Horn

If it is going to take you that long, it must be from YOU and not the bible.