logo

Go Back   HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Religion

Religion Discuss how your religious views affect your hunting lifestyle. All religions are welcome to post.

Old 05-06-2007, 07:50 AM   #1
Nontypical Buck

Default For those that beleave in prayer

OK I give up, the straw has broken the camal back. If you beleave in prayer please pray for my father who was hit by a truck yesterday while riding he bike he is 82 years old. As for me I am done.
Old 05-06-2007, 08:11 AM   #2
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: For those that believe in prayer

I am very sorry for this tragedy thathas happen in your familyand I pray for you and your family. I also pray a special prayer for you not give up.

Just sent some Prayer From Texas.

Old 05-06-2007, 08:22 AM   #3

Default RE: For those that beleave in prayer

Okay, Chuck. I will, and I do understand your being torn in 2 different directions. I don't have an explanation, but i do lend my support in prayer and in my heart being extended to you, in all seriousness. PM. meand I will give you my phone number if you want to talk. I am home today with a sick wife and child, so you can contact me right now if you wish.--Greg
Old 05-06-2007, 08:37 AM   #4
Nontypical Buck

We'll say a prayer for both of you.

Whiskey For My Men; Beer for My Horses

Real Men Don't Put Other Posters On Ignore!

They Deal With It!
Old 05-06-2007, 10:10 AM   #5
Fork Horn

Sorry I havent tried to be more encourging Renfro. It seems I am struggling also. I want give you some verses about a special kind of love from God.

I Cor 13:4-8
4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but in the truth;
7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

Dont let Satan see your sorrow and smile. Pull your sword(Bible) and stand. And after doing all you know to do. STAND.
Old 05-06-2007, 02:54 PM   #6

hey man dont know your whole story but it sounds like your having a rough go of things right now you and your family will be in mine and my wifes prayers hang in there
Mark 13:35
Old 05-06-2007, 03:10 PM   #7
Dominant Buck

If you beleave in prayer please pray for my father who was hit by a truck yesterday while riding he bike he is 82 years old.
Chuck Renfrow,

Sorry to hear that ..He must have been in very good health and shape Chuck to be out there riding a bike. The Word says the span of man is 70 years. Anything more than 70 is a bonus..I will pray for your dad and for you.
Love ya man,
C7
Old 05-06-2007, 04:32 PM   #8

praying for your father, you, and all affected
Old 05-06-2007, 07:25 PM   #9
Nontypical Buck

Hey Renfrow, I know that Josh allready posted but just wanted to add that today our Pastor chose to speak on prayer. I just want to encourage you to read the passages when Christ was in the garden of Gethsemane. You see Renfrow, Christ truly did suffer everything that we did including being told no to His prayer. He prayed God to take His cup and God told Him no because His will was for Christ to be crucified on the cross. That is how much God loves you. Even when His Son, His one and only Son was suffering God told Him that He could not spare His suffering, Jesus was told no because of us, because God loves us that much. We are praying for you brother and so is the Holy Spirit. In Luke the bible says that if we ask God will give what we ask to the Spirit. If you ask Him to comfort you He will. I know that it is hard to trust right now, but when you ask Him you will feel so much better.
Old 05-06-2007, 07:29 PM   #10
Boone & Crockett

Sorry to hear that Chuck and sorry I haven't been on here much. We will keep you and your entire family in our prayers. Take care bro.
Bob <><

"Heat treating is the heart of the knife, and the design is its soul. Once you fully understand this concept, then you will want to own a truly good knife"