logo

Go Back   HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Old 05-30-2014, 06:31 AM   #41
Nontypical Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenks View Post
You folks have such negative outlooks on life that it is probably not healthy. All that anger!!! Lighten up!!! I am sure that the world has not been unkind to you, you seem to be able to post all day long and have not mentioned personal wants or needs. So be thankful for your blessings. The world that you desire is not going to happen. We are a "big government" nation and will stay that way. Your flustrations will grow over time until you stroke out unless you get a hobby, look at the flowers, etc. Be at peace.
This is how folks with no information back up all their allegations, with feelings. The post of a spineless individual unwilling to believe you can change the world if you work hard enough. So fooled because he is incapable of defiance, or rubbing someone the wrong way, he willingly accepts any kumbaya stance because to do otherwise would be to question something and possibly have to make a hard decision.

Well I will break alot of this down, the way I see it majority of the time.
A conservative walks by a village sees 10 men catching fish he thinks, great, hard workers providing.
A liberal comes, sees the same men and convinces them they only need these fish, the extra these men catch can be taking to feed other men. So they take them.
When the conservative comes back around he now sees 30 men here but only 10 working. When asked the conservative gets told why should these men work when these men over hear can catch everything they all need.
In response the conservative says but with all of you working you can catch even more fish in an even shorter amount of time.
The 20 men respond, we get fish either way whether we work or not.

The ability to feel if an idea is good and the ability to understand if the idea is good are two distinct things.

P.S. For the liberals on board here let me ask. What do you see wrong with the story above, where do you think it is leading. I will tell you, the 10 men then become slaves to the system, and the 20 will never relinquish the power they have gained. In time it will be taking back by force, and not by someone who is just content with his blessings.
olsaltydog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 06:32 AM   #42
Nontypical Buck

Here is some more solid news

http://liberalbias.com/post/2039/oba...ern-president/
NeverWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 08:38 AM   #43
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenks View Post
I was safe at home Flags. Some traces of mustard gas was the magnet that drew Bush to Iraq?
You can't possible be this dumb. Are you aware that it was the Clinton Administration that started the whole WMD thing in Iraq? Spend 30 seconds dojng a search for quotes from them long before Bush was elected. There are hundreds of quotes about Iraq and WMDs on redord from Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Al Gore, Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, nancy Pelosi, Diane Fienstein, Barabra Boxer, Henry Waxman etc... dated before the 2000 election. So why try and pin it on Bush alone?

And, as to the gas found in the Euphrates, note the date. It was found in 2003. That means it was dumped after we went to Iraq or it would have been washed away long before that. Plus, have just admitted that even you agree Iraq had the gas which means they had WMDs. So exactly what is your major complaint about WMDs when you admit he had them? Funny thing about war is that the guys and gals on the ground aren't the ones complaining. It is the cowards such as yourself that have never donned a uniform that do all the crying.

I was there. You weren't. I think I'll trust waht I saw over what you say.
flags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 08:53 AM   #44
Nontypical Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by olsaltydog View Post
This is how folks with no information back up all their allegations, with feelings. The post of a spineless individual unwilling to believe you can change the world if you work hard enough. So fooled because he is incapable of defiance, or rubbing someone the wrong way, he willingly accepts any kumbaya stance because to do otherwise would be to question something and possibly have to make a hard decision.

Well I will break alot of this down, the way I see it majority of the time.
A conservative walks by a village sees 10 men catching fish he thinks, great, hard workers providing.
A liberal comes, sees the same men and convinces them they only need these fish, the extra these men catch can be taking to feed other men. So they take them.
When the conservative comes back around he now sees 30 men here but only 10 working. When asked the conservative gets told why should these men work when these men over hear can catch everything they all need.
In response the conservative says but with all of you working you can catch even more fish in an even shorter amount of time.
The 20 men respond, we get fish either way whether we work or not.

The ability to feel if an idea is good and the ability to understand if the idea is good are two distinct things.

P.S. For the liberals on board here let me ask. What do you see wrong with the story above, where do you think it is leading. I will tell you, the 10 men then become slaves to the system, and the 20 will never relinquish the power they have gained. In time it will be taking back by force, and not by someone who is just content with his blessings.
Excellent post olsaltydod .... But I don't think the libs will understand it....
brewman555 is offline   Reply With Quote