logo

Go Back   HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Old 02-07-2013, 10:07 AM   #1
Boone & Crockett

Default California Members....

If you've got a blue or gray truck, better leave it home. The popo are in shoot first, identify your target later mode today.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...omen-shot.html
ipscshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:09 AM   #2
Nontypical Buck

I think I would take a cab.LOL
FlDeerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:50 PM   #3
Nontypical Buck

Just saw a report on TV from LA.....two blue trucks shot up by the LAPD.........3 people injured in what the LAPD is calling a case of mistaken identity......
brewman555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 01:23 PM   #4
Nontypical Buck

Oh my god... what absolute idiots these cops were, I don't even know what to say.

That truck looks NOTHING like the perps truck. Oh my... I can see it now.

"If we can't trust our police with guns, how can we trust civilians?"

Terrible, terrible, terrible... poor ladies.
Psylocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:02 PM   #5
Nontypical Buck

Quote:
"If we can't trust our police with guns, how can we trust civilians?"
That's exactly what Bloomberg said when his goon squad wounded what was it 8 or 9 civilians???

Stupid liberal logic!!!
Those who hammer their guns into plows, will plow for those who don't~ Thomas Jefferson~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held it's ground~Unknown~Just because your offended doesn't mean your right~Unknown.

Last edited by Lunkerdog; 02-07-2013 at 02:04 PM.
Lunkerdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:20 PM   #6
Boone & Crockett

Glad I drive a lipstick red F150. Not many like mine to confuse anyone.

CI
Champlain Islander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:53 AM   #7
Nontypical Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunkerdog View Post
That's exactly what Bloomberg said when his goon squad wounded what was it 8 or 9 civilians???

Stupid liberal logic!!!
Yep, and as stupid as it is, the anti-gun crowd is going to have a field day with it.
Psylocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:40 AM   #8
Banned

It should be unlawful for ANY officer to own ANY kind of semi-automatic weapon. If they had only one shot, they would be much more professional. These cops shot how many times and didn't take down their target? Completely unprofessional. It should be one shot/one kill. These cops were horrendous shots and mistook two women for a fugitive man. Maybe the fugitive had a point.
hockeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:18 AM   #9
Dominant Buck

Let's get things straight. This guy is a left wing nut job who was encouraged to go on the spree via the main stream media and the Democrats.

Quote:
Sooper Mexican is following the breaking story of the former Los Angeles police officer who has gone rogue, allegedly shooting three officers and hunting others and their families after he was fired from the police force.
The suspect, Chris Dorner, posted a manifesto on the web, but media are ignoring some of its key passages. Dorner’s rant begins with an attempt to justify his crimes, and then reveals a man steeped in typical Think Progress, Media Matters style leftist thinking.

He supports strict gun control:
Who in there right mind needs a ****ing silencer!!! who needs a freaking SBR AR15? No one. No more Virginia Tech, Columbine HS, Wisconsin temple, Aurora theatre, Portland malls, Tucson rally, Newtown Sandy Hook. Whether by executive order or thru a bi-partisan congress an assault weapons ban needs to be re-instituted. Period!!!
Mia Farrow said it best. “Gun control is no longer debatable, it’s not a conversation, its a moral mandate.”
Sen. Feinstein, you are doing the right thing in leading the re-institution of a national AWB. Never again should any public official state that their prayers and thoughts are with the family.
He is a strong Obama supporter, supports Hillary Clinton for president in 2016, and hates the NRA:
Wayne LaPierre, President of the NRA, you’re a vile and inhumane piece of ****. You never even showed 30 seconds of empathy for the children, teachers, and families of Sandy Hook.
He gets his media cues from MSNBC and CNN’s Piers Morgan:
…give Piers Morgan an indefinite resident alien and Visa card. Mr. Morgan, the problem that many American gun owners have with you and your continuous discussion of gun control is that you are not an American citizen and have an accent that is distinct and clarifies that you are a foreigner. I want you to know that I agree with you 100% on enacting stricter firearm laws
Dorner also lamented the fact that George Zimmerman was not murdered by Trayvon Martin. NBC injected race into that story, and may have helped drive a disgraced cop over the edge.
It’s pretty clear that Dorner is disturbed. It’s also pretty clear that the media and left have fueled his madness. His writing reads like a regurgitation of media narratives he could pick up on any mainstream leftist web site or media outlet. The same media are now censoring his manifesto. This comes just a day after news broke that another leftist gunman used leftwing propaganda to launch an armed attack on the conservative Family Research Council. Most media have ignored that angle, too.
A couple of days before that, a mass killer confessed to being taught to hate white people in college. That hasn’t become a media narrative, either.
If there’s no Tea Party angle and the media can’t make one up, they’re just not interested in reporting all of the facts.
Update: KTLA posted most, but not all, of Dorner’s manifesto. They left out all the parts in which he espouses leftist and anti-gun views.
The local media is covering up some of the motivations behind a deadly crime spree, while that spree is underway.
Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as “bad luck.”. ~ Robert Heinlein
Fieldmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:20 AM   #10
Dominant Buck

More on this:

Quote:
Suspected Mass-Murderer's Manifesto Endorses Hillary, Obama, Gun Control, Elite Media

Email Article
Print ArticleSend a Tip

by John Nolte7 Feb 2013436post a comment
While we pray for those murdered and everyone who might be in danger, we cannot forget that the media and its allies in the Democratic Party have set a standard when it comes to reporting on the possible political motives of mass murderers. Though they generally make things up to turn the death of innocents into a talking point against the Right, it is still the left who set this precedent.

And what do you know, Chris Dorner, the former police officer suspected of being behind the murder rampage presently unfolding in Los Angeles, has apparently left behind a manifesto addressed to America that the media are already selectively reporting on to leave out the more inconvenient portions. You see, there is no political upside for the media to reveal the politics of this suspected madman.
What is being reported as Mr. Dorner's manifesto not only endorses Hillary Clinton for president in 2016 and vigorously defends Barack Obama and the Democrats' current gun control push; he also savages the NRA's Wayne LaPierre while expressing all kinds of love for some of the biggest stars in the left-wing media -- by name.
No Tea Partier is this suspected mass murderer, who just might be politically motivated:
Chris Matthews, Joe Scarborough, Pat Harvey, Brian Williams, Soledad Obrien, Wolf Blitzer, Meredith Viera, Tavis Smiley, and Anderson Cooper, keep up the great work and follow Cronkite's lead. I hold many of you in the same regard as Tom Brokaw and the late Peter Jennings. …
Willie Geist, you're a talented and charismatic journalist.
Mr. Dorner also seems to have a soft spot for those the media tells us are "safe" Republicans to like, such as George H. W. Bush and Chris Christie, "the only person I would like to see in the White House in 2016 other than Hillary."
When it comes to defending Obama, Dorner sounds like he's been watching an awful lot of NBC News:
You disrespect the office of the POTUS/Presidency and Commander in Chief. You call him Kenyan, mongroid, halfrican, muslim, and FBHO when in essence you are to address him as simply, President. The same as you did to President George W. Bush and all those in the highest ranking position of our land before him. Just as I always have. You question his birth certificate, his educational and professional accomplishments, and his judeo-christian beliefs. You make disparaging remarks about his dead parents.
Mr. Dorner's gun control views make it sound as though much of his thinking has been affected by CNN. In a paragraph that mentions Sandy Hook, Dorner writes:
If you had a well regulated AWB, this would not happen. The time is now to reinstitute a ban that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle? This is the same small arms weapons system utilized in eradicating Al Qaeda, Taliban, and every enemy combatant since the Vietnam war. Don't give me that crap that its not a select fire or full auto rifle like the DoD uses. That's bull**** because troops who carry the M-4/M-16 weapon system for combat ops outside the wire rarely utilize the select fire function when in contact with enemy combatants.
Those sound just like Piers Morgan's talking points, no? Well, surprise-surprise, Dornan agrees 100% with Morgan on gun control, though he does worry that Morgan is hurting the cause:
Mr. Morgan, the problem that many American gun owners have with you and your continuous discussion of gun control is that you are not an American citizen and have an accent that is distinct and clarifies that you are a foreigner. I want you to know that I agree with you 100% on enacting stricter firearm laws[.]
The manifesto is thousands of word long and mentions dozens of people and topics. But politically, the manifesto is pretty clear.
Which is why the media will downplay it with the same amount of energy they put into amplifying their lies.
Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as “bad luck.”. ~ Robert Heinlein
Fieldmouse is offline   Reply With Quote