logo

Go Back   HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Old 04-25-2012, 10:12 AM   #1
Dominant Buck

Default And the internship goes to... The chick with the nicest rack.

http://newsok.com/senator-no-girls-g...snational-news

Unintended consequences and God have one thing in common: Liberals donít believe in either of them.

J.F.K. hated liberals.
burniegoeasily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:18 AM   #2
Dominant Buck

So this is the alternative to the war on women?

Quote:
Girls Gone Wild in Washington

Information contained on this page is provided by companies via press release distributed through PR Newswire, an independent third-party content provider. PR Newswire, WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
SOURCE GGW Brands, LLC

LOS ANGELES, April 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Girls Gone Wild Founder Joe Francis is NOT throwing his hat into the political ring with the likes of Donald Trump and Kim Kardashian. However, Francis announced today that he has added an additional prize for the winner of the wildly popular, #1 rated, HDNet reality series, "The Search for the Hottest Girl in America." After making a charitable donation during a private auction this past weekend benefitting a Los Angeles based temple, Francis purchased a once-in-a-lifetime four-week internship on Capitol Hill working for a United States Senator and added it to the prize package for this season's lucky winner.
The internship will take place this summer in the office of U.S. Senator Mark Pryor (D – Ark.) in Washington, D.C. According to Francis, "At this time more than ever, women need strong representation in Washington. Women's issues and rights have been completely assaulted by the Republican candidates during this year's Republican primaries." Francis goes on to say, "When this opportunity presented itself, I felt there was no better way to empower women than to send the winner of Girls Gone Wild's 'Search for the Hottest Girl in America' contest to Washington D.C. I truly believe that women, not men, should be making decisions for women in this country." Look out Elle Woods, it appears the Hottest Girl in America will be trading her bikini for a business suit.
"The Search for the Hottest Girl in America" airs Thursday nights at 10pm on HDNet. The winner of the contest will be announced on Thursday May 3rd, 2012.

Unintended consequences and God have one thing in common: Liberals donít believe in either of them.

J.F.K. hated liberals.
Old 04-25-2012, 02:01 PM   #3
Giant Nontypical

hmmm....BOUGHT an internship from a DEMOKRAT.....so why does the secret service need to go to Colombia to find whores ? They're right in the U.S. Senate...not cheap, but available and ready to please !
Old 04-26-2012, 11:12 AM   #4
Dominant Buck

Its a party up in this hizzzous. I bet Sal thinks this is cool too.

J.F.K. hated liberals.
Old 04-26-2012, 12:14 PM   #5
Banned

Oh, please.

The Dems would never stoop to selling internships.....they can get more by selling Senate seats....just ask Blagoyavich.

Besides, wouldn't this type of thing violate their sense of right and wrong, and their sense of morality....ok, that made me throw up a little in my mouth too.
sconnyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 03:45 PM   #6
Giant Nontypical

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeydad View Post
The second I saw hottest girl, I knew it had to involve the Democrats. Republicans only have an interest in closeted gay male prostitutes.

IF the girl is interested, she can serve a 4 month software internship under my close and personal direction.
Your SOFT ware would hold no interest for a young and vibrantly racked young woman...however, if you ask nicely, ex.senator Anthony Weiner would definitely be interested in what you got to offer. For demokrats, flaccidity is the new 'virile'....

You are correct tho'...the demokrat whores would sell their own mothers for a leg up on anyone else...as for the republicans, they seem to be more law-abiding and less offensive in their quests for satisfaction.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:01 PM   #7
Typical Buck

Sexual deviants come from all backgrounds and all walks of life. There are no standards for how they appear, or how they act.

The only commonality is that they will never be cured.
Sfury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 08:15 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfury View Post
Sexual deviants come from all backgrounds and all walks of life. There are no standards for how they appear, or how they act.

The only commonality is that they will never be cured.
While I do agree with you on this point Sfury.
I must add that in the Dem tradition, the sexual deviants are still in office, and are celebrated.
However, the Republicans have been shown the door, in short order.
sconnyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 04:04 AM   #9
Nontypical Buck

HD - how about calling a "spade", a "spade"?

I shed no tears for the careers or lives otherwise of those you mention. They were engaged in immoral activities, they made their choices. They're liars and hypocrites.

However, the notion that selling an internship to a "hot girl" is at all appropriate behavior for a congressman is any less immoral is a stretch. I'm sorry, but you can't excuse it by dredging up misbehaviors of past "republicans" simply because it's a democrat doing it this time.

And, as the parent of a daughter, I find your internship "offer" utterly disgusting and reprehensible. And just WHO is waging a war on women? They're predators and egotistical chauvinists like you. It's an attitude, not a party affiliation. God help the little girl in your avatar. I hope she doesn't have you to look to as an example of a male role model.
homers brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 04:19 AM   #10
Typical Buck

Well, Newt Gingrich is a serial cheater and is in office. So not all Republicans are tossed out for deviant behavior.
Sfury is offline   Reply With Quote