Hunting in Eastern Europe? >

Hunting in Eastern Europe?

Community
Other Areas Canada, Africa, etc.

Hunting in Eastern Europe?

Old 03-11-2014, 07:08 AM
Spike

Default Hunting in Eastern Europe?

So does anyone hare have experience in boar hunting around Eastern Europe (Poland, Hungary etc.). I've been offered a hunting trip this year, and would like to know if anyone has any tips on locations, regulations and such?

Thank you!
Old 03-13-2015, 01:34 PM
Spike

I'm rather new here and I realize this thread is a year old but since I hunt in Germany and counties east I thought I'd take a chance and see if the OP SwedishHunter is still monitoring...
Old 01-15-2016, 03:51 AM
Spike

You can see about hunting in Ukraine, economy. Hunting in Ukraine
Hunting hare, video: Hunting hare
Old 05-11-2016, 08:50 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by SwedishHunter
So does anyone hare have experience in boar hunting around Eastern Europe (Poland, Hungary etc.). I've been offered a hunting trip this year, and would like to know if anyone has any tips on locations, regulations and such?

Thank you!
I have a very good friend that is an outfitter in Romania. There is a lot of wildlife there, many animals, especially wild boars, brown bear, stag, carpathian chamois and roe deer. The wild boar is normally hated by peasants because they destroy crops and they sometimes go at night and hunt them themselves with traps as not many people have guns or riffles there.
Hungary is especially known for their roe deers and whoever has been to Europe in a hunting lodge knows that the roe buck is considered the most elegant wild animal, and delicious, of course

Last edited by Jorge Beneito; 05-11-2016 at 08:53 AM.