Other Areas Canada, Africa, etc.

Kenora Onterio Big Buck hunt

Old 01-20-2007, 11:07 PM

Default RE: Kenora Onterio Big Buck hunt

Bow or gun ???
Old 01-21-2007, 09:40 AM

Dan
No I am from CT in the US. I like the wolf. you need to shoot them to keep the pop down before they start hammer the deer.

We just throw the tent up ...no one says anything...lol
We camp at a remote site from a tourist outiftter. they fish off the lake in the summer.....Not really remote as far as roads but far north. not much around close to the Natives
Old 01-21-2007, 09:54 AM
Typical Buck

From my maps.....................most of what everyone calls "Northern Ontario" isn't even far enough north to be in Canada.
Old 01-21-2007, 11:30 AM

ORIGINAL: tangozulu

From my maps.....................most of what everyone calls "Northern Ontario" isn't even far enough north to be in Canada.
Oh how true! LOL!
Old 01-13-2015, 12:43 PM
Spike

I am from Michigan and can not believe the crap that comes out of this "Dan's" mouth. He talks about what is killing hunting and honestly it is hunters like him that cause animosity towards the hunting community that the anti-hunters feed off of. Quite honestly "Danny!" I have killed several white-tails in the record books and have killed 24 bears, 23 of them with a bow. You cut down Michigan hunters just randomly spouting off at the mouth without a bit of juice to support what you are saying. They say people like that lack intelligence. I'm a proud Michigan hunter and am convinced I could come up to your neck of the woods and hunt circles around you.... Have a good day.... "Danny!"
Old 01-21-2015, 01:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by mitchema
I am from Michigan and can not believe the crap that comes out of this "Dan's" mouth. He talks about what is killing hunting and honestly it is hunters like him that cause animosity towards the hunting community that the anti-hunters feed off of. Quite honestly "Danny!" I have killed several white-tails in the record books and have killed 24 bears, 23 of them with a bow. You cut down Michigan hunters just randomly spouting off at the mouth without a bit of juice to support what you are saying. They say people like that lack intelligence. I'm a proud Michigan hunter and am convinced I could come up to your neck of the woods and hunt circles around you.... Have a good day.... "Danny!"
Welcome to the site. But this is a pretty old thread.
Old 06-16-2015, 08:03 AM
Fork Horn

Holy Crap - looked here for any info on Ontario hunts.

Sprocket - thanks for the info near then end. Looking to spread out from Quebec and it looks like this area would be awesome.

I count 9(?) EGO statements from Dan - so I think that solves that....
Old 09-09-2015, 01:15 PM
Fork Horn

Very entertaining thread here.....

I used to get upset with people shooting young bucks, but hey, that's life. Getting upset about it doesn't change anything. The bottom line is that everyone has the right to fill their tag with whatever animal they choose to.... Who am I to judge what others choose to kill?

Whitetail hunting has gotten just a little too crazy. I mean really...it's like everybody and their brother is travelling to the far ends of the earth, buying/leasing land, putting in food plots, buying every gadget known to man kind, getting ticked when someone else kills "their" buck, and on and on and on.... Kenora and NW Ontario are just another example of what the craziness creates.. It will pass.. The crazies will move on to somewhere else...probably already have.