Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Optics
Bushnell's For Sale >

Bushnell's For Sale

Optics Quality optics are a must-have for any serious hunter. Discuss them here.

Bushnell's For Sale

Old 06-29-2017, 05:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Bushnell's For Sale

Natchez has Bushnell scopes, spotting scopes, binos, etc. on sale at big discounts. These are the higher end Bushnells with a large price reduction but it seems to be today only. Seems to be a good deal if you like Bushnell products.
Old 06-29-2017, 08:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Natchez also has Nikon Monarch 5 n 3x-15x-42mm for the STEAL of a price of $319!!!!!!!!! That scope, with the BDC (IF a person actually shoots at the different ranges to see EXACTLY what distances the BDC reticle represent with their rifle/cartridge/load) then that scope is truly a scope for the 1 rifle man that wants that 1 rifle to cover all his bigger game animal hunting needs! With the scope set at 3x, it has a extremely wide field of view in case a deer jumps up from under his feet, a longer shot rank the scope up or when load development or zeroing up at the top (15x). My 1 rifle I'm doing exactly that with, and semi retiring all the rest of my bolt rifles for, is the new Browning A Bolt my best friend/brother from another mother gave me chambered in the grand old 30-06. With Nosler 150 gr Ballistic Tips for whitetails & under, & 180 Accubonds, I'm set for everything I'll likely ever be able to hunt in the future. Oops I got carried away!