Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Optics
TRACT scopes new high end scopes at super prices >

TRACT scopes new high end scopes at super prices

Community
Optics Quality optics are a must-have for any serious hunter. Discuss them here.

TRACT scopes new high end scopes at super prices

Old 04-21-2017, 09:55 PM
Spike

Default TRACT scopes new high end scopes at super prices

Hi all i just wanted to pass on what I've seen, Tract optics are making high end riffle scopes and binoculars at bargain prices .How tract got its start were to former Nikon employees started tract just over a year ago and they started new way of business by cutting ALL the middle men so the scope goes straight from the middle men to you.The manufacture is in Japan. Their top of the line now is a 3x15x50 with for now a 1"tube plans are in the wings to go to a 30mm tube,they all use Schott glass,every lens is multicoates as well as coated with a waterproof coating like Bushenell.this unit runs about 724.00 and
Tract offers a lifetime no questions asked warranty no paper work and its transferable to anyone.Some people that reviewed said the tract toric 3x15x50mm was better than a vortex razor and rate them better the Meostar Zeiss night force . Here is a 2016 outdoor life review:://www.outdoorlife.com/articles/hunting/2016/06/optics-test-14-new-riflescopes-reviewed-ranked-and-rated.
I know there will be some skeptics but you can go to their web sight and see some of there reviews from some pretty well respected people and also look on you tube as well.I hope this will help some one.

Last edited by Lightjunkie; 04-23-2017 at 02:38 PM.