Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Optics
Anyone tried the Sig Suaer rifle scopes? >

Anyone tried the Sig Suaer rifle scopes?

Optics Quality optics are a must-have for any serious hunter. Discuss them here.

Anyone tried the Sig Suaer rifle scopes?

Old 02-27-2017, 08:00 AM
Fork Horn

Default Anyone tried the Sig Suaer rifle scopes?

I am looking for a ffp rifle scope and the new Sig Suaer's look like a great scope. Has anyone bought an tried them yet or have an opinion on their probable quality
Old 02-28-2017, 10:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have not yet, but will be soon. I have one of the 4-16x44 Tango 4's on the way to sample. I'll most likely be putting on top of a 243win.
Old 02-28-2017, 07:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Nomercy448
I have not yet, but will be soon. I have one of the 4-16x44 Tango 4's on the way to sample. I'll most likely be putting on top of a 243win.
Please tell us what you think ?

I've been watching what they have been doing these past 5 years or so................................

They seem to want to be your "one stop shop" ?!?!

Old 03-01-2017, 06:43 AM
Fork Horn

They seem like they should be high quality products that is what has peeked my intrest. That and the fact the tango line are ffp scopes which I am looking for.
Old 03-01-2017, 07:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Sheridan
Please tell us what you think ?

I've been watching what they have been doing these past 5 years or so................................

They seem to want to be your "one stop shop" ?!?!

I'd probably be well served if they WERE, but Sig's not the only lover in my life... I did have a big box from Bushnell with a couple thousand bucks in pistol scopes & a spotting scope show up this morning! ;-)
Old 03-01-2017, 09:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

My wife & I call them "Boxes".

You got boxes today........................ !
Old 03-08-2017, 12:55 PM
Fork Horn

Talking to a local shop yesterday and heard the Sig scopes are madr in the same plant as Vortex scopes. If this is true leaves me wondering if it will be any better than my Vortex. Which I am not really impressed with.
Old 03-08-2017, 10:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by wild bill g
Talking to a local shop yesterday and heard the Sig scopes are madr in the same plant as Vortex scopes. If this is true leaves me wondering if it will be any better than my Vortex. Which I am not really impressed with.
I'd like to know if that is true ??

Old 03-12-2017, 05:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Being made in the same facility doesn't mean anything. The material and assembly specification can vary wildly from one product to another, even if they're made in the same facility. I've not heard of a single optics manufacturer who produces the lenses AND assembles the optics in the same facility, so you're seeing sourced lenses shipped to the same site to be assembled... Doesn't mean anything will be common among them, except Bill and Jack who assembled them.

I have heard they're made in the same plant as Vortex, Nightforce, and S&B... Which one is true, if any are, still doesn't matter...

I received mine yesterday. I'll be out of pocket for about 3wks for work before I can mount it on anything, but my wife tells me it's waiting at home when I get back there.
Old 03-13-2017, 01:31 PM
Fork Horn

I see you ordered the Tango4 4x16 44 which is the scope that peeked my intrest. Since I posted I found a test on 14 rifle scopes which included the Tango6 and the Burris Verocity. The editors choice in that test was the Burris which I also really am keen on. The Tango4 and Verocity should be close to the same price. The Verocity did beat the Tango6 in the test and I think the Tango6 is a higher quality scope. This test also put the Swaro and Lieca with poorer resolution than a Vortex iper so what does this say. As it sits the Tango4 and Verocity are my choices.
I am planning a trip to Bass Pro to look at both as they should have them there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.