Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Optics
Product Testers Wanted >

Product Testers Wanted

Community
Optics Quality optics are a must-have for any serious hunter. Discuss them here.

Product Testers Wanted

Old 08-07-2013, 07:31 AM
Fork Horn

Default Product Testers Wanted

(Cross-posted from our vendor forum. Mods, if this is too self-promotional, I apologize.)

Hi everybody.

First of all, I want to say thank you to the members and staff of HuntingNet for helping us out, we've built some great relationships within the community and look forward to continuing that. I've personally gotten to know a lot of regulars and think this is one of the best communities we could have become involved with. HuntingNet has been good to us, and many of you know that we always try to return the favor.

2013 is the first year we've been in business, and things have been great so far. We're in the process of picking up new suppliers, and it's very exciting to get our hands on new product and put it through its paces. But it's getting to the point where we can't possibly test all the product we receive on our own.

As a result, we're looking for members who may be interested in testing new products and helping us write official reviews. We have had several knowledgeable people write comprehensive reviews on product we've received in the past, and the results have been great.

The items in question may be in our current inventory, or may be from suppliers that we have on our radar but haven't committed to yet. If you're interested in playing with some merchandise and becoming an authority, send us an email at sales [at] opticscamp.com, PM us here, or give us a call at (888) 978-5330.

Thanks again, HN.

-B
Old 08-11-2013, 09:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

sent pm .
Old 08-12-2013, 05:13 AM
Super Moderator

In your short time here at Huntingnet, it has been a pleasure to talk and get to know you some. You have been a good member and vendor to the website. My thanks to you!

Always interested, and in turn, the clients I deal with throughout the year, I have no doubts, are always curious of the products I use to get my job done for them.

Last edited by deerdust; 08-12-2013 at 05:29 AM.
Old 05-01-2016, 03:38 PM
Spike

Hi I am wondering if you are still looking for product testers. If so what kinds of products? Thanks!
Old 05-02-2016, 05:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by [email protected]
Hi I am wondering if you are still looking for product testers. If so what kinds of products? Thanks!
FYI it shows on the guy's profile that he hasn't logged onto this website since January of 2015, so he's not going to see your question.
Old 03-25-2017, 07:59 AM
Spike

Default Product tester

I would love to be a tester. Please tell me how I can.
Old 03-25-2017, 08:09 AM
Super Moderator

If you read Top's comment, the OP hasn't logged on since January of 2015. So digging up a topic that's almost a year old isn't going to achieve your goal. At this point, you would probably have to contact the OP directly.
Old 08-27-2017, 12:49 PM
Spike

Default Product testing

Hi my name is Michael, I would love to be a product tester, I hunt and fish all over northern Michigan in any weather whenever I can so I think I would be a very good product tester
Old 08-27-2017, 01:38 PM
Boone & Crockett

It would appear you did not read the post directly above yours. In addition, the op asked anyone interested to e-mail them at an address listed in the post.
Old 08-27-2017, 04:02 PM
Super Moderator

Just FYI, there is a link on the left side of the OP's post where you can send a message to the OP via Skype. I haven't tried it recently but at one point he also had an active website. I emailed back and forth with Brad a bit and his email addy was: [email protected]