Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Optics
Nikon Monarch 10x42 Binocs-Need Replacement Eye Cups >

Nikon Monarch 10x42 Binocs-Need Replacement Eye Cups

Community
Optics Quality optics are a must-have for any serious hunter. Discuss them here.

Nikon Monarch 10x42 Binocs-Need Replacement Eye Cups

Old 10-17-2010, 05:44 PM
Spike

Default Nikon Monarch 10x42 Binocs-Need Replacement Eye Cups

Anyone know where I can get replacement eye cups for my Nikon Binocs? I cannot find anyone online that carries them.
Old 10-17-2010, 07:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Nikon might know....................?
Old 10-19-2010, 01:05 PM
Spike

Default eye cups

I would suggest a call here first.
If that doesn't work let me know.
Bart
Nikon Pro Staff

Nikon Inc. Warranty Department
841 Apollo Street, Suite 100
El Segundo, CA 90245-4721
Phone: 1-800-645-6687
Old 10-19-2010, 09:40 PM
Fork Horn

yeah, they should be covered under warranty but if not I'm sure they could get a set for you. Either way, Nikon's customer service is awesome!!!
Old 11-02-2010, 03:23 AM
Typical Buck

I just noticed my left lens will not screw up without a little help. I looked closer and there is a crack in the part underneath the part that screws up. Going to send it in after season.
Old 11-11-2013, 09:30 AM
Spike

Default Nikon monarch 10x42 eye cups

I owe a pair of Nikon 10x42 binoculars both of the eye cups are broken and need replaced. I made contact with nikon they refused to sell or send me new eye cups. They stated that the only way that they could be replaced is if I send in the optics to they so that they could change out the broken eye cups. Which is asinine!!!!!! It would take all of 60sec to change out the poorly made plastic eye cups. Instead I have to pay shipping to send them into LA. Pay a nikon tech to look at the binoculars and decide how much it will cost to replace them. Meanwhile I go without the use of my binoculars during deer season. Moral of the story but any other optics than nikon. There customer service is a joke. I am truly surprised by the games played by this company.
Old 11-11-2013, 02:31 PM
Fork Horn

I know of NO optics company on the planet that sends out OPTICS parts for self repair.

ALL of them require you to send your optics in to be repaired.

Your Nikon Binos I am willing to bet are going to be fixed under warranty at ZERO charge to you. Does not get any better than that. All its going to cost you is a few bucks for shipping.

Now would be a good time to be thinking about having a set of back up Binos. I have about 20 pair of "back up Binos" . Acutally I have a addiction to Binos but that is another subject.
Old 01-27-2015, 05:39 PM
Spike

Check out eBay. Replace eye pieces are for sale there for Nikon Monarch binoculars for 29.50 a pair.
Old 01-28-2015, 04:53 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by sstover
Check out eBay. Replace eye pieces are for sale there for Nikon Monarch binoculars for 29.50 a pair.
before you do that ,contact nikon . as stated above if your binos are covered by a waranty they should replace them for nothing. if not next time buy leopold or swarovski.
Old 01-29-2015, 07:50 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by edwardCVAmason
I know of NO optics company on the planet that sends out OPTICS parts for self repair.

ALL of them require you to send your optics in to be repaired.

Your Nikon Binos I am willing to bet are going to be fixed under warranty at ZERO charge to you. Does not get any better than that. All its going to cost you is a few bucks for shipping.

Now would be a good time to be thinking about having a set of back up Binos. I have about 20 pair of "back up Binos" . Acutally I have a addiction to Binos but that is another subject.
This is not true. I own a pair of Swarovski bino's and they sent me new eye caps. I called Customer Service and two days later in the mail they were in hand. If a person can't change them out then they have no business owning them. I think there simple enough on any brad you should not have to send them in. Just my 2 cents

Last edited by wernerjd; 01-29-2015 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Added

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.