Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Optics
Nikon Monarch 10x42 Binocs-Need Replacement Eye Cups >

Nikon Monarch 10x42 Binocs-Need Replacement Eye Cups

Community
Optics Quality optics are a must-have for any serious hunter. Discuss them here.

Nikon Monarch 10x42 Binocs-Need Replacement Eye Cups

Old 02-01-2015, 07:19 AM
Spike

Nikon repaired mine the first time under warranty but not the second time I had to pay $20 something dollars plus shipping only for them to break again. I have ordered the ones on ebay and they work great and will never break again. But they also will not twist down for use with glasses but I guess thats the trade off. I really like my Nikon binoculars just wish they had a better eyecup.
Old 02-01-2015, 08:48 AM
Banned

YUP . SWAROVSKI SENT ME NEW EYECUPS , twice now . no charge.

my brother had a pair for 25ish years, sent them to the factory to be refurbished and they sent him a new pair. no charge. swarovski is a stand up outfit.
Old 02-02-2015, 03:01 AM
Spike

I think next time, I buy binoculars its going to be Swarovski. Cost is much more but with a warranty like that its a one time investment sounds like.
Old 02-15-2015, 11:02 AM
Fork Horn

FWIW I with the Nikon rep at the NWTF show yesturday.

He stated that Nikon is going back to a full lifetime warranty on all Binoculars.

He said he realized that warranty was a factor in the buying desision the public makes and Nikon wanted to offer a competitive warranty .
Old 07-07-2017, 11:18 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by brodyb51
Anyone know where I can get replacement eye cups for my Nikon Binocs? I cannot find anyone online that carries them.
DId you try amazon?