Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Any Delaware turkey hunters >

Any Delaware turkey hunters

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Any Delaware turkey hunters

Old 04-08-2004, 06:46 AM
lom

Default Any Delaware turkey hunters

Had any luck scouting, think the birds will be better to hunt in the early part of the season or when?

Leon
Old 04-09-2004, 05:21 PM

Default RE: Any Delaware turkey hunters

Leon,

I am in Sussex,County De and the action around here is heating up.I have the 1st week off an it looks like it should hit perfect.Next weeks temps look promiseing and should have them out doing thier thing in full effect.As long as the weather works with us we should have an awsome seaon in DE..

Good luck and hope you bag the big one ..
Old 04-09-2004, 09:48 PM

Bill I live in Sussex county also east of Dagsboro off of Rt.24. I don't hunt turkey much any more to much fishing to do, this time of year. You are wright about the turkey, it should a good spring. I watched turkey all through deer season. Two weeks ago in a bean field next to Burnt Swamp my wife and I saw a flock of about a good dozen. I hunt private ground close to Midland. Be safe and good luck Oldsnow.
Old 04-10-2004, 05:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

I live in Townsend have hunted them in Smyrna and also Jeffersons Crossroads near Milton , didn't get my paper work in this year, but I will be going to my camp in Clinton County Pa next month.
Old 04-10-2004, 07:10 PM
lom

Hey good luck,Iam hunting the C season state property hope they don't get to hot to soon need them still a little warm for me late in the season.
HAve not found any private property with birds that i can hunt, of all the property i deer hunt don't see any turkeys!
Old 04-10-2004, 07:13 PM
lom

I live in the dover area, trying my luck in the reding state forest tract.
I got my paper work in just hope its not to late and the old bird still has a little love for my call.
Old 04-12-2004, 10:18 AM

Oldsnow we are very close together..Infact i just moved from my parents in Piney Neck Dagsboro to my new home in Pepperbox area..Sorta between Gumboro and Laurel..5 mins from 24..I deer/turkey hunt the Burnt Swamp ,have done fore a long time..Now can any of you do anything about this rain????
Old 04-12-2004, 12:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

That Pepperbox area is that near Lowes Crossroads or Carey"s Camp
Old 04-12-2004, 01:51 PM
lom

Bill
I no you want the rain to stop and the temps to clime some and i would like to have some nice weather but if it stays like this lets say just before i hunt on the 29th i think it may be to my benifit.
Just kidding hope the weather gets rite for your hunt as well.

Leon
Old 04-13-2004, 10:21 AM

Yeah Ron it is.I go through both of those intersections each day on the way to work etc..

Thanks Leon I am sure everything will work out for us both..

Quick Reply: Any Delaware turkey hunters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.