Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Bear Archery ??? >

Bear Archery ???

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Bear Archery ???

Old 04-03-2017, 05:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by muzzlestuffer
I'm surprised but I would still not think that would be baiting because it's a natural odor in the area. I asked a game and fish officer that question about using acorn scent and he told me if it was a natural smell normally found in the area it was OK to use.
That Game and Fish officer gave you Bum info. You cant use acorn scent when deer hunting in PA.

Last edited by hatchet jack; 04-03-2017 at 06:46 PM.
Old 04-03-2017, 05:55 PM
Spike

Sounds as though we're getting in a little deep, everyone has an opinion. Ask if you must but my feelings are if your honest with yourself and the PGC officers you have nothing to worry about. Laws are typically set to keep the honest people honest. Outlaws will continue to be outlaws and the only way to stop them is keep after them and fine them HARD. And always remember the old saying about opinions....and we all have one some are just bigger than others. No harm, no foul.