Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
PA Rifle Deer Season >

PA Rifle Deer Season

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA Rifle Deer Season

Old 11-27-2015, 06:47 AM
Super Moderator

Default PA Rifle Deer Season

Alright guys, let's hear how it goes for everyone in PA. I'll be out Monday, Friday, and the second Saturday in Indiana County. Gonna be in Ohio Wednesday and Thursday. I've seen allot of deer around this year, and some decent bucks as well. Hoping for a good season. Post your PA hunting pics and stories here. Good luck, Shoot Straight, Stay Safe.
-Jake
Old 11-27-2015, 10:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hunting a farm 5 miles from my house that has some really nice deer running around on it... I'm ready... Browning A-Bolt BOSS 7mm Mag
Old 11-28-2015, 09:24 AM
Typical Buck

ill be hunting around Clarksburg on Monday. same with Friday and the next Friday. good luck to all.
Old 11-30-2015, 01:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Shot a decent 5 point this morning can't hunt anymore till after rifle season so I figured first legal buck he's done
Old 11-30-2015, 08:02 PM
Super Moderator

I had a good day folks. Saw 59 deer. Including 3 legal bucks, and 2 illegal bucks. Missed the largest of the bucks, and he ran down over the hill and my neighbor shot him, a nice 9 point. First miss I've had in a while and it sucks, but it happens I guess. It's looking like I may not be out again until the 2nd saturday. But may be able to sneak out one day before then. Good day though, can't complain when I see 59 deer. Our group (14 hunters today) took 3 buck.
-Jake
Old 12-02-2015, 05:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

I sat in the stand all day Monday and 5 hours in the rain Tue and I didn't see a deer. That's hunting in Pike county. Feast or famine
Old 12-02-2015, 06:14 AM
Boone & Crockett

I saw 10 deer, one buck that wasn't legal was passed and one young of the year doe and one big doe that was standing in a place I idn;t feel safe shooting. The rest didn't offer a shot. I didn;t hunt yesterday or today because of all day rain. I will be back out tomorrow, they should be moving.
Old 12-02-2015, 06:18 AM
Boone & Crockett

I did more hunting this year than any other year. Archery and rifle. I saw 2 yearling doe in archery season and have yet to see a hair during rifle season. I just got back in from a morning hunt and soaked to the skin. rainy and foggy.
Old 12-02-2015, 08:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bronko22000
I did more hunting this year than any other year. Archery and rifle. I saw 2 yearling doe in archery season and have yet to see a hair during rifle season. I just got back in from a morning hunt and soaked to the skin. rainy and foggy.
Keep on hunting. After I didn't find that Bear I hit with the Bow I wanted 2 guit 4 the year. All we can do is keep hunting. I didn't see a thing 14 hours in a stand Mon and Tues. GL!!
Old 12-02-2015, 11:58 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by hatchet jack
Keep on hunting. After I didn't find that Bear I hit with the Bow I wanted 2 guit 4 the year. All we can do is keep hunting. I didn't see a thing 14 hours in a stand Mon and Tues. GL!!
Jack - just where by chance were you hunting bear. One of the guys in our camp shot a bear the first day of rifle. We thought his bullet passed through. But it wasn't until the bear was skinned that they found a broadhead blade embedded in the shoulder.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.