Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
new hampshire bowhunting >

new hampshire bowhunting

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

new hampshire bowhunting

Old 07-05-2015, 01:46 AM
Fork Horn

Default new hampshire bowhunting

how is the deer population in new hampshire? looking into hunting a place off of burt hill road in nh. its off of rt 10 just over ma nh line. has anybody ever hunted in this area? thanx for any info
Old 07-06-2015, 05:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

can you give a bit more detail? NH/MA border can be good, but it is a pretty long border, if Western NH, that corner is good, lots of farms, eastern corner, lots of private land and small pockets with lots of deer. In between, depends where.
Old 07-06-2015, 02:30 PM
Fork Horn

looking into southern new hampshire. burt hill road is first left after chas convenience there is a set of powerlines of burt hill road. thanx any info or places to check out would be helpful. have hunted pisgah state park years ago take left onto 119 at rite aid pharmacy and its the 2nd right. coming from rt 63 rt10 massachusetts.
Old 07-07-2015, 06:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

What town(s) are you talking about? I live in southern NH, close to MA and none of that sounds familiar. The border, not huge by some standards, is close to 100 miles.
Old 07-12-2015, 01:33 PM
Fork Horn

bob have u ever hunted pisgah state park? went scouting today off of jon hill road lots of runs, old orchards, and rock walls. jon hill connects to old spofford road and chesterfield rd winchester nh. thanx for any info. looking too only bowhunt in there.
Old 07-13-2015, 05:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nope, never been there. It's about 60 miles west of me. NH isn't exactly built to go east to west unless you are heading to the coast!