Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
First Field and Stream in Cranberry PA >

First Field and Stream in Cranberry PA

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

First Field and Stream in Cranberry PA

Old 08-22-2013, 05:19 AM
Typical Buck

Default First Field and Stream in Cranberry PA

I went to check out the new field and stream in cranberry yesterday. Its about 5 days after the opening and it was still packed. I was pretty impressed. Its no cabelas but it will have everything you need in there. If you have ever been to dicks sporting goods its like a huge lodge.
Lots of mounts and they have everything out for you to touch and feel. Loved checking out the new line of bears, the motive 6 feels sweet! next time i go i'm going to see if i can shoot it in there range. The range is set up very nice. Its a plexi glass lane behind where all the guns are in cases so you can see it. The first couple days they had a ammo limit of 3 boxes for every caliber but people were coming up with cart fulls so now its only 3 boxes total. we bought 3 bricks of .22lr for $100 bucks, it sucks how much .22's cost now. i can see myself spending a lot of money there and now i hear they are putting a bass pro in the meadows in washington county. Finally we are getting some big outdoorsman stores close to me. anybody else make it out there to field and stream yet?
Old 10-05-2013, 04:44 PM
Spike

I have. Its about 20min from here. Nice set up they got.
Old 02-25-2014, 04:15 PM
Spike

Yep its a good store. Was looking for that new Winchester lb ammo and they did,nt have it yet.
Old 02-26-2014, 11:39 AM
Typical Buck

Was just up there in January and didnt see it for all the snow. Did go to the Boot Barn in Meadville. Was not impressed with that. Where is it in Cranberry?