Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Click here if you are grateful to be able to hunt in PA >

Click here if you are grateful to be able to hunt in PA

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Click here if you are grateful to be able to hunt in PA

Old 06-03-2009, 10:33 AM
Banned

Default RE: Click here if you are grateful to be able to hunt in PA

"What's the matter Cornelius, ran out of things to bash the PGC on so now you move on to the people who do enjoy hunting in PA."

No. Not at all. I enjoy hunting. Always did always will. I just dont like liars and idiots with agendas and game commissions trying to screw us every which way they can. Case in point currently, pgc.

" Are you still upset that you can't run around shoothing the spikes the way you used to and brag that you got your buck."

Still?? LMAO, I think you have the wrong guy comrade (LOL) Antler restrictions are the only thing I do support. Maybe your head is up your own backside, or maybe youre just a wannabe liar like btb, but whichever the case, I havent shot a spike or other buck that wouldnt have been ar legal in over 15 years or better! LMAO. In fact, since ar, I dont even shoot ar minimum bucks. Thing I dont support is the excessive no excuse for hr that has occurred and is continuing to occur. Guess big mouthed wannabes like you dont believe in knowing what it is they are talking about before getting the diarrhea of the mouth and sticking their foot in it. LOL

" Maybe you and BlueBird should get together and brainstorm about some new things to bash the PGC over."

Dont need anything new. The same problems that have plagued the state are in play as has been the case for a few years now. Only now, worse.
Old 06-03-2009, 11:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

"idiots with agendas"?????

Did you really just use that phrase describing someone else Cornelius?

Old 06-03-2009, 11:59 AM
Banned

Yes. I dont think you'd be laughing if you knew what that meant. Lmao!
Old 06-03-2009, 12:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

"Nothin fishy about that poll eh? Look closely at the time of the last vote vs the close of the poll. poll closed 2:00 AM but the last vote was at 11:34 AM the same day. 9 1/2 hours after it closed........

interesting to say the least!"

Ha ha ha. are you that unintelligent or just putting on a good act?? LOL. To end a running poll if you wanted to right now, all you have to do is type in a time earlier than the time it is right now. I didnt type in any 'stop time" when the poll began. I simply let it run, then stopped it after more than two days running.

If you werent so bent on lying about everything, you'd look at the time of my first post containing the poll in that thread.... which was on 5/25/09 and the last vote was 5/27/09, and the poll had to run AT LEAST that long...and I didnt even close it immediately....but hours after the last vote. Nice try though. LOL.

Poll closed 2:00 AM
Last vote 11:34 AM on that same day 9 HOURS LATER Unless we have a very clever hacker in our midst, only the poll starter or a mod could have played around with the time stamp which you obviously just admitted to knowing how to do.Lets see, who might be motivated to skewa poll like this? Maybe our resident loudmouth?

But we should believe that the results are real cause you say so LMFAO!!

Old 06-03-2009, 12:14 PM
Banned

Then turn it in and have it checked out jag-arse! LOL. Till then, and after then..... ONE THING hold true...again in yet another post from you...Youre once again a

L-I-A-R !

Lmao![8D]

Btw, the funniest part is your sig line. Religion? LMFAO. Dont most religions generally frown upon lying? Especially continued nonstop lying? LOL

Perhaps you belong to some bizarre religious cult where lying is not only accepted by encouraged. LOL
Old 06-03-2009, 12:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

Then turn it in and have it checked out jag-arse! LOL. Till then, and after then..... ONE THING hold true...again in yet another post from you...Youre once again a

L-I-A-R !

Lmao![8D]

Btw, the funniest part is your sig line. Religion? LMFAO. Dont most religions generally frown upon lying? Especially continued nonstop lying? LOL

Perhaps you belong to some bizarre religious cult where lying is not only accepted by encouraged. LOL

LOL, check what out? It was your poll. You were the onlyone with access to play around with it but you were obviously stupid about it and left a trail of your deceipt. You got busted.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:30 PM
Banned

No....there is no way to "play around with it' but YOU accused me of "hacking" LMAO. Im guessing that would be severly against board rules! LMAO

Just curious LIAR...How is it possible and how exactly did I effect any poll result? LMAO.

What a "tool" you are. Lmao.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Cornelius, speak to the red hand, you just earned yourself an ignore.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:23 PM
Banned

Speak to the red hand??? No thanks.... And why is your hand red? [:'(] Lmao!

Oh, gasp, The NJ boy has me on ignore? how will I ever survive? Lmao!!

I guess we'll have to see how long your resolve holds out. LMAO. Ive seen btb put bb on ignore about 14 times and each time was less than about an hour. LMAO! Wish I knew how I "earned" your ignore. If I knew, Id have done it sooner.[:-]
Old 06-03-2009, 02:10 PM
Typical Buck

It is indeed a wonderful thing, except for all them darn "quotes" that keep popping up and ruining my appetite.

[8D]

Quick Reply: Click here if you are grateful to be able to hunt in PA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.