Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Click here if you are grateful to be able to hunt in PA >

Click here if you are grateful to be able to hunt in PA

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Click here if you are grateful to be able to hunt in PA

Old 06-02-2009, 10:49 AM
Banned

Default RE: Click here if you are grateful to be able to hunt in PA

"Not to mention running the poll on a board other than Northeast and closing it back down in just afew hours after he votes all his alter ego's but before most of those who hunt PA could even see it. "

Btb You may be the lyingest man on the planet. The poll ran for DAYS in the most heavily used thread on this board...Not hours. You are the proven liar whos word isnt worth a plug nickel and also happen to be THE ONLY ONE who has used another id voting on polls and dont even deny using the "camp Id".

LMAO. A man who has a camp id, a work id, a home id and a morning and evening id making false accusations about OTHERS? LMAO! I suggest you take it up with administration. Thats a against the rules. But then that wouldnt be in your best interests to point that out and have administration digging into who has been doing what now would it? LMFAO.

Keep lying btb. Maybe in another few decades ANOTHER handful of people will think as you and the hpa clan that pgc is the next coming of the messiah! lmao
Old 06-02-2009, 01:28 PM
Typical Buck

Praise Alt the rich Messiah. First It is not a option as a constitutional republic. It is a God given. right. And we are the caretakers, not the slaves to money mongers.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Nothin fishy about that poll eh? Look closely at the time of the last vote vs the close of the poll. poll closed 2:00 AM but the last vote was at 11:34 AM the same day. 9 1/2 hours after it closed........

interesting to say the least!

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=3426847&mpage=2

What is the worst deer hunting state?

Arkansas

0% (0)

South Carolina

2% (1)

Louisiana

6% (3)

Pennsylvania

23% (11)

New Jersey

21% (10)

Vermont

8% (4)

Other?

38% (18)

Total Votes : 47

(last vote on : 5/27/2009 11:34:30 AM)
(Poll ended: 5/27/2009 2:00:00 AM)
Old 06-02-2009, 05:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

"Sort of like someone who asks which state is the worst and lists 6"

At least I listed six...and six of the worst PLUS an option for any of the others in the nation which would account for all 50 in total!!! You listed NOTHING ELSE. LMAO.
Just to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside buddy.

Like I said,

If you are, then vote if ya ain't them don't.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:54 AM
Typical Buck

I think the turkey and bear hunting is fanastic. It would have been nice to see some options on the poll, but of course no one wants to hear that the deer hunting has generally gone down the tube. I'm always grateful to hunt...but PA really is nothing special when it comes to deer anymore.
Old 06-03-2009, 04:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

I love hunting PA and I am very Thankful every year I do it!!
Old 06-03-2009, 09:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: White-tail-deer

I love hunting PA and I am very Thankful every year I do it!!
X2 White-tail-deer!

Deer,Turkey,Ducks,Geese,Doves,Fox,Yotes

we have it all here in SE/PA don't we! For Bear I head up to my camp in Pike County. The deer hunting is still good up in that part of NE/PA too!

I love Pa hunting!!XOXOXOXO

Hatchet Jack
Old 06-03-2009, 10:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

We've got it pretty good on the west side of the state too!

Great deer hunting in 2B 2D, Good deer hunting in 2F, turkeys everywhere and bears a plenty up north.

Squirrels, rabbits, coyotes, crows, doves, geese are all in abundance here.

Grouse seem to be down some but they have always been subject to cycles

Wouldn't mind seeing the pheasants come back but then again, I wouldn't mind having tonights powerball numbers before it goes off. Neither one of those is very likely though.

And all that's available, some of it year round,for less than it costs to attend one NHLhockey game or an NFLfootball game
Old 06-03-2009, 10:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

What's the matter Cornelius, ran out of things to bash the PGC on so now you move on to the people who do enjoy hunting in PA. Are you still upset that you can't run around shoothing the spikes the way you used to and brag that you got your buck. Maybe you and BlueBird should get together and brainstorm about some new things to bash the PGC over.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:23 AM
Banned

"Nothin fishy about that poll eh? Look closely at the time of the last vote vs the close of the poll. poll closed 2:00 AM but the last vote was at 11:34 AM the same day. 9 1/2 hours after it closed........

interesting to say the least!"

Ha ha ha. are you that unintelligent or just putting on a good act?? LOL. To end a running poll if you wanted to right now, all you have to do is type in a time earlier than the time it is right now. I didnt type in any 'stop time" when the poll began. I simply let it run, then stopped it after more than two days running.

If you werent so bent on lying about everything, you'd look at the time of my first post containing the poll in that thread.... which was on 5/25/09 and the last vote was 5/27/09, and the poll had to run AT LEAST that long...and I didnt even close it immediately....but hours after the last vote. Nice try though. LOL.

Quick Reply: Click here if you are grateful to be able to hunt in PA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.