Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 kill all deer in PA >

kill all deer in PA

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

kill all deer in PA

Old 09-21-2007, 08:24 PM
Fork Horn

Default kill all deer in PA

I hunt and live in PA. Isthis just me or does this sound rediculous. They Game commission has gave out 800,000 (60,000more could sell out) tags for doe + the other 20 thousand for dmap areas on state parks, plus all the red Tag that they give outevery year. Supposebly their has been 1.6 million deer4 years ago-They have been giving tags like this for the past4 years. This sounds like a crappie management plan to me and has not impressed me. I am a great hunter that knows all about deer and deer management. I have workedfor Penn State deer research unit and have received a b.s. in wildlife , and associate in wildlife tech. You cant tell me that their is to many deer out their. The only place their is deer is where their posted property Period.
Old 09-21-2007, 08:38 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: kill all deer in PA

ORIGINAL: mikepsu54

I hunt and live in PA. Isthis just me or does this sound rediculous. They Game commission has gave out 800,000 (60,000more could sell out) tags for doe + the other 20 thousand for dmap areas on state parks, plus all the red Tag that they give outevery year. Supposebly their has been 1.6 million deer4 years ago-They have been giving tags like this for the past4 years. This sounds like a crappie management plan to me and has not impressed me. I am a great hunter that knows all about deer and deer management. I have workedfor Penn State deer research unit and have received a b.s. in wildlife , and associate in wildlife tech. You cant tell me that their is to many deer out their. The only place their is deer is where their posted property Period.
Penn State didn't teach you much on proper grammer though did they? [8D] Just razz'n ya...lol Oh and there is alot of b.s in wildlife on these forums.

Hey, I'll move this to the Northeast forum, it's better suited there.
Old 09-21-2007, 09:41 PM
Typical Buck

I know where I hunt the farmer has a lot tags for crop damage.We kill a whole pile of doe on this PRIVATE PROPERTY. thats what i love about it. I don't have to deal with numb nutsrunning around spooking all the deer out of the area with their so called scouting.There are also all the cry babiesin rifle that walktwo steps out of their car andwonder why they didn't shoot anything. I used to hunt game lands and have seen deer but there are too may dip sh ts so I huntPRIVATE PROPERTY. I suggest you do the same!
Old 09-21-2007, 10:43 PM

Glad you figured that out there class of 54[8D]
Old 09-21-2007, 10:47 PM

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Penn State didn't teach you much on proper grammer though did they? [8D] Just razz'n ya...lol Oh and there is alot of b.s in wildlife on these forums.

Isnt this the Northeast forum
Old 09-22-2007, 07:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

Another "expert" [:'(]
Old 09-22-2007, 08:01 PM
Typical Buck

One of my stepsons graduated from PSU in '92 with an engineering degree. His spelling and grammar are both atrocious, but when he cannot change a flat on his car, drive a nail straight or sort out how to assemble a kid's bike, I generally make the same observation: "5 years at Penn State andyou can't even...."(fill in the blank).

He's sorta used to it by now, no longer even cusses when the opportunity arises for meto use that phrase. And it still arises often.

Another expert indeed. Most of us have little trouble finding and killing deer in all parts of PA, be they on public or private land. 900,000 licensed hunters, of which at least 800,000 probably hunt deer.Nearly half as many deer killed each year, as the number of people who hunt them. Someone has a clue.
Old 09-23-2007, 09:36 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: 3 gobblers

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Isnt this the Northeast forum
Uh, yeah but I responded to it and moved it from the Bowhunting forum. That's okay, you'll learn one of these days grasshopper.
Old 09-23-2007, 02:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

Uh, here's a quote from our new "expert"in another thread.....

i got 5 tags for PA. 1 buck and 4 does. i should fill all of them--I am going to get laid off soon._so i get paid to hunt sort of. I give a lot of it away but i generally like to keep two deer
Only one word comes to mind in response........hypocrite!!! [:'(]

Sounds like he'd be more comfortable and among friends on the USP's website
Old 09-23-2007, 06:23 PM
Host of Hosts

Only one word comes to mind in response........hypocrite!!! [:'(]
Simply Amazing! I guess he doesn't want anyone else to kill any deer, just him. Everyone should quit shooting does and let the herd rebound so this bonehead can shoot 5 deer. Someone needs to look in the mirror and see what a hypocrite looks like.

Quick Reply: kill all deer in PA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.