Community
Muzzleloading Guns The smoking gun section.

delete

Old 06-25-2017, 08:43 AM
Banned

Default FS: Mountain Man Gear

$25 Shipped

Ultra soft Buckskin,Gage D' Amour.

Neck-worn, heart-shaped, tobacco bag with small 3 1/2" clay pipe.

If you don't smoke, Replace the pipe with your short starter and stuff the pouch with shooting patches!

Pouch measures 5"w X 5 1/2"L

----------------

$25 Shipped
Selling one of my belt bags I no longer am in need of.

This is a very small 5"x5"x3/4" leather bag made for 3 or 4 speed loaders or 6+ pre-measured powder tubes, plus some extra small gear.

Heavy duty construction, including the stitching.

----------------------

$75 Shipped

Custom Leaf spring forged hunting knife with mule deer handle. HIGHLY polished blade! You can see your refection like a mirror. Razor sharp blade. I met the maker at a local rendezvous and picked up some of his knives. This knife has a 5" L blade x 7/8" width. This is not a cheap thrown together knife, this is the real deal and HIGH QUALITY. If you are looking for a solid hunting knife that stays sharp, this will be perfect.

----------------------

$45 Shipped

This throwing knife is also made by the same fellow that made the knives above.

Heavy duty competition throwing knife - 9 1/2" blade - 14" overall length with heavy duty leather handles held in place with copper rivits. Leather shows some use from me at the last rendezvous but other than that, its a beautiful knife and does a great job in the competitions. I prefer shooting, so I am willing to let her go.

Last edited by MountainDevil54; 06-27-2017 at 08:16 PM.