Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns > Muzzleloading Guns
 SOLD Trade Savage .17 for MuzzleLoader!!! >

SOLD Trade Savage .17 for MuzzleLoader!!!

Community
Muzzleloading Guns The smoking gun section.

SOLD Trade Savage .17 for MuzzleLoader!!!

Old 02-25-2009, 08:11 PM
Banned

Default SOLD Trade Savage .17 for MuzzleLoader!!!

Savage has been TRADED

Want to trade my Savage .17 HMR For a nice Muzzle Loader with NO pitting inside of the barrel.
Rifle is in excellent- like new condition and has a Simmons 4-12x Scope mounted. 5 round clip. Wood Stock and a blued Bull Barrel My brother in law and i traded and i ended up with this. Shes a true shooter! He painted the stock,scope and barrel. I like it but im sure some of you wont. A gentleman at the gunshop i normally go to said that WD-40 will remove the paint without hurting the factory finish thats under it.

I am not interested in a TC Omega nor a CVA Optima. I am looking for that RIGHT new toy to play with. Caliber must be .45cal or bigger.

Also, Buyer will have to send me a copy of Drivers license and the copy of the FFL where i will need to send the Rifle.

What can we work out here guys?
Want to trade my Savage .17 HMR For a nice Muzzle Loader with NO pitting inside of the barrel.
Rifle is in excellent- like new condition and has a Simmons 4-12x Scope mounted. 5 round clip. Wood Stock and a blued Bull Barrel My brother in law and i traded and i ended up with this. Shes a true shooter! He painted the stock,scope and barrel. I like it but im sure some of you wont. A gentleman at the gunshop i normally go to said that WD-40 will remove the paint without hurting the factory finish thats under it.

I am not interested in a TC Omega nor a CVA Optima. I am looking for that RIGHT new toy to play with. Caliber must be .45cal or bigger.

Also, Buyer will have to send me a copy of Drivers license and the copy of the FFL where i will need to send the Rifle.

What can we work out here guys?
Old 02-27-2009, 11:14 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Trade Savage .17 for MuzzleLoader!!!

Shoot MD, If that would have been a light weight barrel/synthetic stock I would have traded you my Renegade with the 45 GM LRH barrel. I already have the exact same rifle (without the paint).
I am in the process of putting together a T/C Hawken with a 45 GM barrel.
If you interested, and I get the necessary parts for the Hawken project, maybe we can work out a straight sale for the Renegade?
You can PM me and we can discuss $.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:27 AM
Banned

Default RE: Trade Savage .17 for MuzzleLoader!!!

i am in the process of setting up a trade for a 54hawken. I still need to get info on it but i will consider your offer and will keep you and all the others up to date.