Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
farm STUFF and ?? >

farm STUFF and ??

Community
Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

farm STUFF and ??

Old 08-20-2016, 08:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default farm STUFF and ??

OK not really sure HOW to list this, but I have about 2500+ lbs of assorted things off an old farm, I am looking to get rid of, to open up some space for me

its an assortment of things off a 100 yr old farm I cleaned out a big barn and a 5 bay garage and a small shop
there are tractor parts, for IH, JD, and NH tractors/harvesters and assorted field implements (disc, harrows plows, cultivators, sickle mower parts and more ), some are BRAND new in box, some just new and a lot of used or good parts, in NO order or way to show easy
there is about 25+ , five gallon buckets of assorted things, from buckets of nuts bolts washers screws, nails, electrical parts, electric motors, starters there are tools, old car and truck parts, again some new some used ?
there is a bunch of old farm jacks, house jacks and bottle jacks, buckets of plumbing parts
in general a TON of parts and literately mean over 2,000 lbs here LOL
there is a like new snow blower, a 12 aluminum boat and a 17 ft aluminum canoe, all have titles and PS registration till 2018
and excellent condition snow blower, runs great have receipt for it new at $999.98
owners manual and all!

they are in a shed I have and need to make some space before winter, well all but the boat and canoe! there outside!

all things are located at zip code 18237
and I am more than willing to deal here to see it all or as much as possible GO
I have NOT looked thru it all, nor priced even close to everything here

but have seen what some things are worth and will for sure sell below the prices I have seen like items going for
the more you take the better I will deal here

so if anyone has any interest in buying a whole lot of STUFF, please let me know as I want it gone and willing to deal to see it go!

here are a few sample pictures, in NO order, and lots NOT in these pic's
Attached Thumbnails farm STUFF and ??-stuff-1.jpg   farm STUFF and ??-stuff-2.jpg   farm STUFF and ??-stuff-3.jpg   farm STUFF and ??-snowblower.jpg   farm STUFF and ??-stuff-sale-081.jpg  

Old 08-20-2016, 09:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

a few more pic's
Attached Thumbnails farm STUFF and ??-stuff-sale-041.jpg   farm STUFF and ??-stuff-sale-071.jpg   farm STUFF and ??-implement-parts-045.jpg   farm STUFF and ??-implement-parts-054.jpg   farm STUFF and ??-implement-parts-053.jpg