Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
Canon 5d body w/battery grip >

Canon 5d body w/battery grip

Community
Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

Canon 5d body w/battery grip

Old 09-08-2015, 08:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Canon 5d body w/battery grip

This is a 12.8 mp full frame body that has just over 5,000 shutter actuations. It's in LN cond. and has an ISO range of 50-3,200. All ISO's are usable w/todays software Comes w/a Canon battery grip, also in LN cond., Canon charger and battery, neck strap, user manual and spare matte focusing screen w/change out tool. This is a later model 5d. This would be a great camera for travel or to capture all those precious moments. If a lens is needed, I also have a 28-135 IS lens in Ex.+ cond. Body only for $450 or w/above lens for $600 + shipping and ins. PM if interested.
* The spots on the camera body are color reflections from the AA battery cartridge which is also included in the price.*
Attached Thumbnails Canon 5d body w/battery grip-img_4815-1.jpg  

Last edited by Game Stalker; 09-08-2015 at 08:25 AM.
Old 09-20-2015, 05:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Canon makes a great camera. I have the 60D with a couple of lenses and they take incredible pictures.
Old 09-20-2015, 07:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Rob, I'm glad you like your 60d and didn't want this one. Guess I better close this thread out as the camera sold close to a week ago. Yes, they do take great photo's. I need to start packing one myself. It's a shame not to have photo memories.