Community
Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

Hunting Cabins

Old 07-07-2015, 12:52 PM
Spike

Default Hunting Cabins

Hunters,

My company, Falcon Structures, manufactures hunting cabins. These containers are weather tight, climate controlled and retrofitted to provide the comforts of home while you are on your ranch or lease.

Please visit our website at www.falconstructures.com or email me directly at [email protected].

I would love to help get your property ready for this upcoming hunting season.
Old 07-15-2015, 07:23 AM
Spike

Default Photos

Here are some photos of the units we have available. The majority of the feedback we get is that there are no problems with vermin (rats, mice, etc) chewing up wires or tearing out insulation.

Let me know if you are interested.
Attached Thumbnails Hunting Cabins-expo-box-living-space.jpg   Hunting Cabins-living-space-bedding-2-.jpg  
Old 07-17-2015, 01:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

I drive my hunting cabin
Old 07-17-2015, 01:14 PM
Boone & Crockett

Pretty hard for rats or mice or other vermin to chew through steel shipping containers. They may be ok if you don't mind being stuck in a shoebox, I wouldn't want any part of them.

Last edited by Oldtimr; 07-17-2015 at 01:19 PM.
Old 07-30-2015, 12:24 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Oldtimr
Pretty hard for rats or mice or other vermin to chew through steel shipping containers. They may be ok if you don't mind being stuck in a shoebox, I wouldn't want any part of them.
I completely understand where you are coming from. From my own personal use, I just want a place to shower and a comfortable bed to sleep in.

The main thing about these boxes is that they are safe and secure. Its almost impossible to break into them and we offer options to completely lock down your cabin when you are not around, which can be valuable if you do not spend alot of time on your lease in the off season.

Also, these cabins can remain anonymous, people are not going to expect a conex unit to have a whole retrofitted house inside of it.
Old 08-03-2015, 06:24 PM
Spike

My hunting cabin is my truck :-P, but those cabins look neat
Old 08-04-2015, 03:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

I could see a hunting cabin type usage for these. Doesn't need to be fancy... just functional.