Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
 GTO+ Deer Attractant - Make the deer come to YOU this year! >

GTO+ Deer Attractant - Make the deer come to YOU this year!

Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

GTO+ Deer Attractant - Make the deer come to YOU this year!

Old 09-10-2006, 11:42 AM

Default GTO+ Deer Attractant - Make the deer come to YOU this year!

We have been selling GTO+ Deer Attractant for 4 years, and this was only after 2 years of extensive field testing. GTO+ is a gel that comes in a 4oz. bottle with a flip top lid, so it is easy to slip it into your pocket without worrying about spilling any on you. In fact that's where we got the idea of making GTO+. We got tired of smelling the stinken stuff all over our truck and hunting clothes, or I should say my wife did, and she decided she could come up with something better. And darn if she didn't!

GTO+ lures the deer in during any season, in all conditions, and works the same for buck or doe. It is a sweet smell, and when the deer get wind of it, it stops 'em dead in their tracks, and they usually make a beeline straight for it. It is a scent attractant, but you'll watch a lot of them lick it off, they can't resist it. They'll keep coming back for more long after it is gone.

There is enough in a bottle to do 6 or 7 places. Some hunters also squeeze a little on their boots about 50 yards from where they are going to be hunting, and walk in leaving a nice trail that gets the deer's attention fast.

You can purchase it on Ebay, where you can read a lot of testimonials and see a lot of nice pictures that have been sent to us. Type in Deer Attractant and look for GTO+ and the oval photo with the nice blue sky background and a prize winning doe. (If you just search for GTO+ you are gonna get a whole lotta GTO car parts. It was a nice car!)

Thanks for your time, and I hope you check out GTO+ on Ebay. You can also contact me at [email protected] . Say you saw the ad at hunting.net please.