Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
Ohio Archery 2017 >

Ohio Archery 2017

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Ohio Archery 2017

Old 10-20-2017, 02:27 PM
Super Moderator

Went out to check cameras couple mornings ago... Took my bow with me.

a 5point and 7 point came walking down the trail, they tickled antlers together for a few minutes, then fed off in the other direction. Always fun to see.

-Jake
Old 10-22-2017, 02:59 AM
Typical Buck

was out yesterday & seen 7 all total . saw 1 decent 8 pointer but too far to shoot.will be out today & monday.
Old 10-30-2017, 09:17 AM
Typical Buck

Thumbs down

have been out the last 3 days & the weather has changed from warm to cold & rainy & windy. have seen some but nothing close. mostly have seen them while walking out. due to spooking them. have talked to some other hunters on the property & they claim the bucks are starting to move. i have yet seen a scap or rub . nore have i seen bucks chasing does.
Old 11-13-2017, 11:11 AM
Typical Buck

have been out the last 3 days ( sat / sun/ & today mon ) bucks are very active from 10 am to 2 pm & again around darkness. passed up 2 8 pointers within 20 yrds . seen a nice 12 pointer @ 80 yrds& seen a monster buck @ about 200 yrds out. while watching him had a decent 8 pointer sneek behind me while in a tree stand. would of grossed out probably around 135 - 140 score & weighed aprox 250 live weight.i believe he was on thr trail of a doe i had just seen 30 min. prior. & i don't believe he seen me . i called & it started to come back but he would'nt quit sniffing the trail were she went thru.