Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
Prime deer hunting northern Illinois >

Prime deer hunting northern Illinois

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Prime deer hunting northern Illinois

Old 08-22-2016, 09:00 PM
Spike

Default Prime deer hunting northern Illinois

When I bought my land 12 years ago I was really looking for something secluded but still needed to get into Chicago regularly. I bought 10.7 acres in Wadsworth Il and my cousin pulled 8 deer off my land a few seasons back. It's hit or miss but when it's good it's really good. It's adjacent to the forest preserve and acres of corn fields right off the highway so you know what that means. I'm considering selling. I built a website so if you're interested take a look and contact me. The site is ThistleGroveWadsworth. It will be a shame if it goes to a non hunter. It's a forested area with a small pasture if you have a horse or something with a stream as well, and 3 minutes from the highway.
Old 08-23-2016, 10:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

How was one person legally able to take 8 deer off your property in one season?
Old 08-23-2016, 11:04 AM
Spike

Default Clarification to TopGun

I've allowed my hunter to bring his friends and even his kids. It's been a GREAT EXPERIENCE for all of us!