Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Hunting buddy!

Old 06-01-2015, 08:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am not Gay, but I would have no problem hunting with someone who was. Good Luck in your quest to find someone to hunt with and a place.

HJ
Old 06-01-2015, 05:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

IMHO several of the posts made by the OP are downright offensive to members on this site. Read them closely and it sounds like he's saying the only nice people are gay and God forbid if he went out with a heterosexual, as he might not come back from the hunt alive! Weird, just plain weird!!!
Old 06-03-2015, 03:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

I agree with Old timer about hunting with some one I didn't know.
I had several guys at work who kept asking to go hunt deer with me. I worked with these guys for several years so when the last of my hunting buddies passed I told two they could come up to the camp and hunt with me.
So they show up the day before season and had brought a brother of one of them said they didn't think I would mind, Never bothered to ask before hand never the less. Strike one.
They had not been there very long and the booze started to flow and there was work to be done like stock pile fire wood for the furnace and pump water to stock up for morning coffee, had to tell them to do every thing and why. Strike 2
After 3 days of them acting like I was a paid outfitter and them thinking I should wait on them hand and foot I was tired of them. Strike 3 I called my wife and told her to call me home for a emergency in the evening. I told her I would be home that next afternoon and told the guys they needed to pack up as I was going to leave in the morning and lock up.

I decided it was more fun to hunt alone than wait on non paying persons who thought I should be like a out fitter.

Black white red green or purple straight gay or any thing in between is fine with me if you pull your own wait and do chores that have to be done

Al
Old 06-04-2015, 02:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

He's trolling you guys lol.