Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
Illinois Golden Triangle Guys/Gals >

Illinois Golden Triangle Guys/Gals

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Illinois Golden Triangle Guys/Gals

Old 09-09-2014, 04:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MUZZY 100
Oh hell ya !! Los CHARROS..... We eat there ever time were in town. I see that your from PA. you guys wouldn't happen to lease any BARNES/BARTLET land would ya ??A group of pa guys lease land around me and next to a buddies lease..
That Place is the BEST!!! I was in on a Lease with some Buddy"s 3 years ago. I dropped out but they still go out there. Not sure on the B/B land. My one Buddy shot a 165" Monster the first year we Hunted the Lease. I hunted IL many times and always had action. I been hunting Ohio the last 3 years out of State. Its seems IL is a little on the downside with the Blue Tounge and Dry weather from the Last few years. I think your state should go to a one Buck only harvest too. From what I been reading and talking to Hunters out there, IL is a shell of what it was. Thats sad. I LOVE it out there. I hunted Kansas too. That is a Great State to hunt. Can't wait to get back out there. You have a Great Season and be SAFE.

Hatchet Jack
Old 09-10-2014, 06:24 AM
Fork Horn

If you don't mind ask your buddy's if one of their lease is off sugar creek bottom rd ? If so I was told that they sometimes sub lease their lease and I would be interested in doing so maybe next season. The EHD did hit around that area but was real hit and miss last year wasn't as bad and no issues this season . thanks..
Old 09-10-2014, 06:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Reading this, brings back great memories from a few years ago. I was partners on a small semi-guided lodge in Brown County with 2400 acres, then had a falling out with my friend at the time who was my partner on this.
Old 09-11-2014, 05:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MUZZY 100
If you don't mind ask your buddy's if one of their lease is off sugar creek bottom rd ? If so I was told that they sometimes sub lease their lease and I would be interested in doing so maybe next season. The EHD did hit around that area but was real hit and miss last year wasn't as bad and no issues this season . thanks..
Sorry they gave up the Lease last year and are waiting for a smaller lease to open up in the same area.

Hatchet Jack