Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
Anyone going to the Grand Opening of the Field and Stream Store in N. KY >

Anyone going to the Grand Opening of the Field and Stream Store in N. KY

Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Anyone going to the Grand Opening of the Field and Stream Store in N. KY

Old 10-31-2013, 05:41 AM
Fork Horn

Default Anyone going to the Grand Opening of the Field and Stream Store in N. KY

I am going tommorrow (11/1) to the new Field and Stream Store opening in Cresent Springs, KY. I am hoping to hear David Blanton and Cameran Hanes talk on deer hunting so far all I know is that they will be signing autoraphs. I find it interesting that the Field and Stream stores are owned and operated by Dicks Sporting Goods.

CVG Ohio
Old 10-31-2013, 05:57 AM
Fork Horn

I will be on vacation next week, so I definitely plan on making my way over there....
Old 11-01-2013, 02:52 PM
Fork Horn

Went today and although very crowded it was a very nice store. I am planning to go back after the newness has worn off. I met David Blanton who was just walking around if you did not recognize him you would walk right by him. Very nice guy. Cameron hanes was outside the store shooting his bow at the target trailer. I did not get a chance to talk or shake his hand like I did with David. As far as ammunition the store was fully stocked with every caliber I saw, might have missed some but very impressive. Nice line up of guns and bows.

If you are planning to go then you better go early parking was in short supply but then again this was an opening weekend. I was glad I had my 4wheel drive Jeep because I was able to park on the mud/grass/mud and really needed the 4 wheel drive.

Prices were comparitable with Bass Pro and Cabela's and the parent Dicks Sporting Goods.

The sales floor had alot of salesman and factory reps from all the major manufactors too many to name. Anyway had a great time spent some money and met David.

Hope this helps.

CVG Ohio