Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Sunfish Valley Outfitters??? >

Sunfish Valley Outfitters???

Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Sunfish Valley Outfitters???

Old 09-10-2007, 07:37 PM
Fork Horn

Default Sunfish Valley Outfitters???

Anbody have any feedback regarding Sunfish Valley Outfitters in Latham, OH? I am newly relocated to OH and need somewhere to hunt this year!!

Thanks!
Old 09-17-2007, 01:19 PM

Default RE: Sunfish Valley Outfitters???

Sellme69,
I can give you some emails of those who have signed up and who have been down to scout, etc. if you are looking for references.

Matt
Old 09-22-2007, 02:46 PM

post it for all to c
Old 09-23-2007, 02:36 PM
Fork Horn

Matt,
That would be great. You can shoot me a message or post here, whatever is better. I am newly relocated to Ohio and I'm looking for a good place to get a decent deer and enjoyable experience for afair price. New job and obligations will complicate me getting back to my own turf!!!

[ul][*]How long have you guys been in operation? (appears this year is first from website??).[*]If you've been doing it for a few years, I'd like to know your "success rate".[*]I would also liketo check with both those who have been successful AND unsuccessful in hunts.[*]Do you allow people to scout around, or do you show the place ("tour") to potential clients (or is that only for overflow property that's mentioned on your site)?[/ul]
Thanks so much for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Scott
Old 09-26-2007, 01:32 PM

Scott,
This is our first year offering guided deer and turkey hunts and the overflow memberships. All of our property is privately owned by our Grandfather. We have always had the land and have hunted our whole lives but are just now making a business out of it. As far as guided success rates--I can let you know after next week. Our first group of hunters are coming for a 3 day hunt during the first week of season (which opens on Saturday). I can give you some contact names/emails of guys who have been down and looked at our overflow properties--if that is what you are interested in. Almost everyone who has looked at our properties have signed up for the 1,000.00 a year deal. All of the trail cam picture and scouting videos you see on our site are right from our propery. Every mounted head from our gallery was taken on our overlow properties--to give you an idea of the genetics in our area.

You are more than welcome to scout around on our overflow properties--we show you around and then you take it from there. Other than us showing you around the overflow properties are all do-it yourself. Our guided properties will already have stands set-up for the hunters. Depending on location and number of hunters, you could bring your own climber if you prefer and we could show you the general area.

With the deer we have seen this summer and early fall we are really excited about this season. Like I said, this is our first year and we are learning as we go. We will update our site regularly with pics and hopefully video of harvested animals on our guided and overflow properties.

Any other questions just let me know.

Matt
Old 08-05-2009, 05:26 PM

Default Sunfish Valley Whitetails

I hunted Sunfish Valley Whitetails last year had oppurtunity to kill a 180 but messed up on the chance. Saw some good deer as did the other hunters in camp. The chance to harvest a deer of a life time is here. Going back out this year, guides are good, low pressure and a lot of property to hunt. Good food to, with great accomadations...