Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Henderson County Ilinois >

Henderson County Ilinois

Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Henderson County Ilinois

Old 07-29-2007, 08:27 PM

Default Henderson County Ilinois

Hey guys I have a buddy, who Im trying to get to join the forums, but anyway, he has gotten hooked up with a farmer in Henderson County Illinois, 160 private acres of farmland. He wanted me to ask if anyone here hunts around there, and what he can expect the hunting to be like when he gets there. He is going next month to scout, and check the place out, and is curious as to when would be his best bet for taking a shooter,, if he gets a tag.
Old 07-29-2007, 08:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Henderson County Ilinois

I've actually hunted the neighboring counties around Henderson and have lived here in the Fulton and Knox county area all my life. If it's top end potential he wants to know about then he should be happy to know that some awesome bucks have come from there including a 230 class non typ a couple seasons ago. Granted there is less timber and more open ground and tillable in Henderson but it concentrates the deer more once most of the crops are picked. Good luck and good huntin'