Midwest Woodlots Indiana's premier Whitetail outfitter

Outfitter

Old 12-17-2015, 02:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Outfitter

So has anyone on here used Midwest Woodlots outfitting? What was your experience? The website says they have 11,000 acres. How many hunters do they run through it each year?

Thanks
Old 12-20-2015, 06:41 PM
Typical Buck

Ive never been on a "paid hunt" but when I looked in their gallary i didn't see anything spectacular. Some nice bucks but nothing you can't kill most anyplace in Indiana.
Old 12-21-2015, 11:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

When it comes to whitetails, "paid hunts" usually pay for access to private property. Is access easy to get on good private property in Indiana?
Old 07-14-2016, 10:00 AM
Spike

I live in Indiana and what I've noticed of getting access to private property to hunt on is who you know and what kind of mood the land owner is in when you go ask to get permission
Old 11-14-2016, 11:45 PM
Banned

At Midwest Woodlots we strive to offer you the best Indiana deer hunting possible! We are Indiana’s premier hunting outfitter and now have over 8,000 acres of prime, quality-managed open range ground in addition to our exciting hunting preserve. Our goal is to provide you with the type of quality hunt that we would hope for if we were booking a hunting trip and have you come back year after year!! Most of our customers are repeat hunters that have been enjoying our Indiana hunting trips for years!
I have some good work experience with a OOH ERP and my words are clearly based on what I felt through such processes in the past.
Old 11-28-2016, 02:55 PM
Spike

Where are you located at in Indiana??